working for a living

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Localfan420

Reaction score
i'm not sure if this has been done before but...

What do you do for a living?

I have a pretty laid back job fertilizing lawns all day. I had to get a pesticide license by passing an exam from the state. I actually enjoy what I do and get to be outside all day and drive from landscape to landscape... in the winters I build up knowledge at trade shows and get cool free stuff like John Deere hats...lol

so i'm curious to know...

what do you do for a living besides :watchplant: ?

I drink martinis, grow and smoke mj and walk the dogs. You have no idea how much work is involved in growing mj :hubba:! Sometimes I brave the sun and surf in a small boat to put (sea)food on the table. I also shoot and clean my guns. I used to repair outboard motors but it caused me to fall behind in my other responsibilities, so I quit.

OldHippieChick said:
I sell overpriced wind chimes made from sea shells by the sea shore to pretentious tourists.... it keeps me in flip flops.

I want a sea shell wind chime, and I'm pretty damned pretentious too.

OHC, I think you and me and Art should start a flip flop thread. My favs are a pair of Reefs that are older than some of my chilluns.:D

Okay, back on task--I make up big fat lies, write 'em down on paper and send 'em to Manhattan, and for some reason people up there send money back. Only in America could someone with no motivation, no goals and no real formal education slide by like this. I freakin love this country, babies.

PencilHead said:
I want a sea shell wind chime, and I'm pretty damned pretentious too.

OHC, I think you and me and Art should start a flip flop thread. My favs are a pair of Reefs that are older than some of my chilluns.:D

OK - meetcha down by the sea shore.... we got a "drug dealer" special going on this week....

Re: the flip flop thread - we could just highjack this thread .....
OR we could ask Hick if we can start a "Flip Flop CLUB"???? :clap::clap::clap:

When I am not out driving my big brown truck in my brown uniform delivering goodies to all that order them... I model Flip Flops on the cat walk in NY, France and Italy...it's not easy work but someone has to do it.

prom_trend_flip_flops.jpg

Latest posts

Back