working for a living

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a photocrapografur...at least that's the way I feel about that job most days, lol. It's so glamourous to sit on your butt in front of a computer 90% of the work week doing all the retouching and paperwork. Yeah, I'm behind and not lovin' it, lol.

i ship handmade italian patio furniture to rich yuppies across america. my boss makes a lot of money - i don't.

I build/re-build/heavy-up power lines. I've been searching for flip flops with a logger heel for years, sadly, there are none to be had.

clanchattan said:
I've been searching for flip flops with a logger heel for years, sadly, there are none to be had.

It's just a matter of time clanchattan. Last yr they came out with golfer flip flops - spiked.
Or maybe we could rig something up with some really long nails? Off to search the DIY section for help..... :p

I grew up wearing these flip flops. We water skiid and that was the "in" thing

hxxp://mytiddies.com/

This company started in the town I was born in 5 years after I was born. They have moved but only about 15 minutes away. Best flip flops ever

Damn brother is it still there? Gonna find out in june! Heard most of the sand on the other side of the seawall is gone!

They've put most the sand back. I was looking at the strand just a few days ago. I was down there doing tractor work for a customer.

the chef said:
Eaaasy bubba, that info might be best saved fer pm's.
About an hour from seawater is where i'll be!

Your right. We got to talking about something non related to this fourm and I forgot where I was. Thank You.

No not that a little too much info on your ..um...area. Just want ya to be safe brother!

I haven't been This year yet, but am going very soon. I usually wade out to the sand bar and do pretty well with the reds. The trout and flounder run through there quite a bit too. Spring is here and I am getting excited thinking about it.

I like to fish the bay. I put in and go up the Ship Channel, into the bay. Sometimes I will gas up at Kemah and head on into to Gulf if the weather report is good.

Latest posts

Back