World Cup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to keep posting but is hollands team called holland

there are still some great games to come in the group stages with Argentina- Holland and Italy-Czech Republic the pick.

So many teams are playing aggressive, attacking football, this world cup is imo the best I've seen yet. Just seen the mighty Brazil put in another poor performance, If Australia had a better strike force they could have had a point at least.

Almost all of the favourites are looking a bit rubbish, that could all change of course but it would be great to think an underdog could carry off the trophy.

and yes rockydog, Holland's team is called Holland :)

ok i didnt see them in any groups so i wasnt sure, which group are they in. anyone gonna watch france vs korea in a minute?

rockydog said:
ok i didnt see them in any groups so i wasnt sure, which group are they in. anyone gonna watch france vs korea in a minute?

Holland is actually known as the Netherlands, as well.

Brazil is kind of weak,very big diference from the other years and they dont look that happy anymore... ronaldiño#10!!!!! who can haddle a ball like that guy! no one in the series can!!!!

GO BRAZIL!!!!!!!!!

Korea was exciting to watch today. I got U.S over Ghana 3-1 and Italy over Czech 1-0.

ronaldiño kicks ass that guy thinks quick he has mad handles on the ball ronaldo dispointed everyone this year he let the fame get to him he got fat he slow and gets tired way too quick he out of shape and roberto carlos still kicks ass that guy can kick the ball like no other he has some freaking monster legs :eek: and US still does have a chance but they have to and i mean have to win their next game they cant tie or lose they must win in order to advance

Great game between England and Sweden. England apparently hasn't beaten them since the 60's. England was up 2-1 and Sweden scored in the 90th minute so they both advance now. Germany looked really good too.

terrible, terrible defending in the second half.

England just can't beat Sweden, strangely enough ever since Abba won Eurovision.

I reckon its a curse.

bring on the mighty Ecuador!!

Argentina-Holland tonight and Portugal-Mexico

wow brasil did a pretty good job today playing against japan 4-1 not bad...best game this year for them so far...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAZIL YOU BASTERDS LOST TO FRANCE AGAIN!!!!!....lol dam this is very disapointing

its depressing but the only team that has looked good is Germany.

Latest posts

Back