Worst thing ever?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KBA in CT

Timmy!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Yesterday i drank a full to the top glass of my bong water. It was about a month old and I was using it close to everyday. It had so much resin and stuff in it you wouldn't believe. I puked about a minute after i drank it. I then took some pepto bismol. In the morning, i had close to the worst headache of my life. I got so incredibly ripped, but it wasn't worth it.

Main idea from this story, never do stupid dares your friends want you to do.

eww yuke..

you actually drank that gritty, slimy nasty smelling stuff.

And you actually got high??

Man thinking about makes me sick..

Man that is gross

38bc1c83.gif

RALPHHHHHH,
No, there are some area's in life where you just sorta naturally draw lines ya know? OH- My gosh, that is as bad as taking a slug out of a spitoon. I got a bet that you won't be doing that again huh ? YIKES and GADZOOKS.
Be glad it didn't come out in one piece. LMAO
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KBA in CT said:
Yesterday i drank a full to the top glass of my bong water. It was about a month old and I was using it close to everyday. It had so much resin and stuff in it you wouldn't believe. I puked about a minute after i drank it. I then took some pepto bismol. In the morning, i had close to the worst headache of my life. I got so incredibly ripped, but it wasn't worth it.

Main idea from this story, never do stupid dares your friends want you to do.

Man I have to give you props for that though. Nobody I know would do that!
Well here is to lifes little experiences :bong1:
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Latest posts

Back