Would you sue the person who killed your parent?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you sue the person who killed your parent?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on the situation

• It's unethical

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BkPhate

Reaction score
Hey,

Just a tad curious to see what people think about the subject

What is the circumstances that this killing wld hve happened under? I mean does my Mom or Dad flip out and rob a bank and get shot by cops or a guard? Was it trully an accident with no negligence on the other parties part?

Hamster Lewis said:
What is the circumstances that this killing wld hve happened under? I mean does my Mom or Dad flip out and rob a bank and get shot by cops or a guard? Was it trully an accident with no negligence on the other parties part?

Good questions,

In this particular scenario your father goes to apologize to a man about a past altercation. The man did not want to hear aplogies and started swinging, the other mans father runs out and starts hitting your father. Now they have him in a position where he is under control, the younger holding his legs while the father held his head. He is face down, a witness crys to let him go because she says 'he is dying'. They continue to hold him down 2 full minutes after his body is lifeless.

Not prosecuted, not 1 second in custody. The man who killed your father soon after has a divorce and flees town to a different state, the son flees town as well.

What would you do?

Thats up to a lawyer to figure out for you. This thread can go so many bad places that i'm closing it.
I'm sorry to hear of your greif and hope that it gets some resolution.
I know first hand how slack law enforcement support in our country is. They are more worried about a notch on the belt then deal with the stuff they are paid to deal with. and to them domestic situations and such doesn't matter to them...just hurry up and close the case. Get to the ones that generate revenue.
Sorry but this thread will go bad violent places. I would get into touch with an attorney..most civil lawyers have free first consults. I would get 2-3 opinions. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back