WW Outdoors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD466US

Reaction score
I am wondering how the Nirvana WW will do as a outdoor grow? I am located in the SE USA and the weather is pretty humid down here during the summer. I plan on getting them started in early March. I am currently growing them in a DWC set up and they are doing great but I would like to do a few outside and was wondering how they will do. Any input will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
JD

Hi JD! :)
I don't see why not....well maybe cuz they are so sticky which doesnt make them as resistant to mold like a lot of the other outdoor strains. But hey if that is your only option to grow outdoor's why not? I would just watch for mold & they may mature earlier. ;) Maybe someone on here has grown them outdoors and can give you a report.
I mean it is a plant yanno? Sure they tell ya some are better for indoor growing but it does say they can be outdoors as well. Plants grow as long as they have sun, water, food and darkness. :D
Happy Growing!

Latest posts

Back