xTess'sx Second grow WW + Skun1 (flowering) Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tess

Reaction score
Well the first grow didnt go quite to plan we managed to get around just under 1/2 ounce of smokable but low tasting bud this was due to a serious case of heat stress in the late stages of vegging (not enough ventilation) and not flushing the plants very well.

This is now my second grow in a grow tent with the propper ventillation and its going much much better these plants are going to produce a lot more bud hopefully.

I have added some pics of my 2 WW that have roughly 2 more weeks of flowering and also my skunk1 plant that is in its second week of flowering. (there is also 1 other bagseed in its early days of flowering).

Let me know what you think please.

03012009214.jpg

03012009206.jpg

03012009204.jpg

03012009200.jpg

03012009207.jpg

03012009210.jpg

Hi i would really appricitae any opinions u may have on my plants....Thanks

the only thing i can say is wow! they look good to me keep it up

Thanks slomo cant wait to see what the tastes like :)

My 2 White widows are now around 30% amber......i was going to flush today as they are due a water.
Is this too soon (as i dont want to make the same mistake of having a nute tasting smoke again)

Any help im greatfull for....Thanks

Lookin Great...
ill be:watchplant: on this grow

My 2 White widows are now around 30% amber......i was going to flush today as they are due a water.
Is this too soon (as i dont want to make the same mistake of having a nute tasting smoke again)

Any help im greatfull for....Thanks

tess said:

Do you mean your trichs are 30% amber or your pistols? Either way this close to the finish line with you plants a flush wouldnt do any harm to clear excess nutes. That said, if you give them just straight ph'd water for the last 2 wks then that should be plenty of time to get rid of that nute taste, maybe wait until u have about 1 wk left and then flush.
Its just a question of preference realy but No it will not harm your plants.

Thanks i have flushed the 2 WW today cant wait to see how they smoke, My other plant has a while to go yet which is my Skunk #1 plant which was topped before flower and also i have tied down the plant as i dont like them getting to big and out of control, And by doing this as you can see in my last pic it gives it a great bush effect and there are flowers everywhere getting the same ammount of light without the fan leaves getting in the way........Hope u like it

Looking really good tess :) Yea flush you ladies out one more time like a week before you harvest that should do the trick :) Keep the good growing going. LOL say that three times fast

LOOKN GOOD! one thing i came across that could help with your "nute" taste issue; when you harvest do it at the very beginning of the light cycle. yes, you should have them well flushed out by this point, but there is always some residual. the idea is to get to them before they get to their nutes. make sense? that and a proper cure should take care of it....

Do you mean to harvest in the morning just before the lights turn back on?
If so then this could explain a little as last time i harvested i did this on the night before lights were due to go off.......

they look very sweet to me.when i was soil growing,i never flushed my plants.i just gave them straight ph'd distilled water for the last week or so.

all u have to do is flush like you never flushed before add sugar seemed to have worked for me all my friends were trippin out when we smoked my stuff nobody could belive ii grew it and i harvested my plant str8 out of the 48 hour dark cycle so there might be something behing harvesting before lights on

thanks eastla, yer im defo gonna give my plants a 48 hour darkness period i have heard lots of great stuff about the smoke wen u do this so ill let u now how it goes & thanks 4 watching my grow

tess said:
thanks eastla, yer im defo gonna give my plants a 48 hour darkness period i have heard lots of great stuff about the smoke wen u do this so ill let u now how it goes & thanks 4 watching my grow

This 48 hour dark period sounds very interesting. I would love to know if it actually makes a difference.

Looks like you got the hang of growing in a tent, congrats. Keep up the good work.

MCM

Latest posts

Back