yellow leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigpuff12

Reaction score
ok so some of my yong plant look like they are dieing. From the bottm up the leaves are turning yellow fast and start to sag!! What do i do!

give us more info and pics if possible
but if you havent been feeding them nutes yet it might be time to start a 1/4 strength

Heres some pics of one of my small plants its leaves are starting to turn yellow starting from the bottem and going up. Im keeping my Ph at 5.8. 1/2 strangth nute. I have no idea whats wrong, my gess is some kind of defficiency. I havent been growing very long and appreciate all the help!!!

Copy of P6240768.JPG

P6240769.JPG

P6240770.JPG

Hello Bigpuff :)

Click the word 'Quote' at the bottom right and fill this in ;)

~

HYDROPONICS/Aero Ponics/Coco/Soiless/

How long has this problem been going on?

Are you growing in a PVC grow tent? (example: Hydrohut or any other non brand tents)

What system are you running? (DWC? Ebb flow? Aero? Water Farm? Flood Tables? and so on...)

What STRAIN are you growing?

What was the establishing technique? (Were the seed or clone?)

What is the age of your plants?

How long have they been in there mixture they are in now?(coco,soiless etc..)

How tall are the plants?

What PHASE are the plants in? (seedling, vegetative or flower) are the plants in?

What Technique are you using?

What substrate/medium are you using?(Hydroton, RockWool etc.)

What is the Water temperature?

What color are your roots? White? Brown? Are your roots slimy?

What Nutrient's are you using?(If growing soiless)

How much of each nutrient are you using with how much water? *Knowing the brand is very helpful*

How often are you feeding? (If using soiless)

How often are you giving nutrients? (If using soiless)

If flowering, when did you switch over to using Bloom nutrients?
What order are you mixing your nutrients? (example: veg nutes 1st, bloom 2nd ect)

What is the TDS/EC/PPM you are using?

What is the pH of the "Tank"?

Are you sure your calibration is correct on your equiptment?

When was your last watering?

What is your water temps?

When was your last feeding change? (ie. grow-bloom-micro-additional)

How often do you clean your system: example: Flush out water replace with clean water and nutrients?

What size bulb are you using?

What is the distance to the canopy?

What is your RH Factor(Relative Humidity)?

What is the canopy temperature?

What is the Day/Night Temp? (Include flucutaion range)

What is the current Air Flow? (cfm etc.)

Tell us about your ventilation, intake exhaust and when its running and not running ?

Is the fan blowing directly at plants?

Is your water HARD or SOFT?

What water are you using? Reverse Osmosis (RO)? Tap? Bottled? Well water? Distilled? Mineral Water?

Are you using water from a water softener?

Has plant been recently pruned, cloned off of or pinched

Have any pest chemicals been used? If so, What and When?

Are plant's infected with pest's

:peace:

It's a mobile nutrient problem. Most likely a Micronurient. Magnesium, Calium, Zinc, etc. Most nutrient systems not specifically made for marijuana are lacking in the micronutrient area, and even many weed freindly companies lack them. I did a study once and found many generic nutrients are 20% off in they're numbers when it comes to weed. I'm a soil guy but I know ph is crucial for hydroponics. Is that right on?

I once heard that yellowing from the bottom up is classic of N deficiency....She's hungry...:beatnik: But then again,im just quotin what i heard...ya dig...

I'm going through the same thing I'm in week 4 doing auto ak47 everythings fine check everything sa
e here it's magnisum if I speled it right I'm baked now. But yeah same prob here

up your feed strength the plant is just hungry.

youll notice the differance in a day or so once your feed strength is upped.

skallie

Latest posts

Back