Yellow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WindingPlant

Reaction score
The large bottom leaves of my plant are starting to turn yellow and wilt. It also looks like my other large leaves are looking alittle wilty, why is this?

Give us more details on your grow. Outside, inside? Nute/feeding schedule? Veg, flower? Age?

lets see, its out door. Im not sure how old it is, i found it in my yard..i think my moms been growin it, it looks like its flowering but i dunno what flowering looks like. I believe the only nutrients its been gettin is from the sun and soil and water its given.

This could just come from flowering. All of the plants energy is going in to the flowers and the leaves are being drained of nutrients causeing them to yellow wilt and die off.

My plant is having this little problem right now as I am flowering too. It is not dropping alot of the leaves though, just one here and there.:cool:

the yellowing and drooping of lower leaves and some specific leaves is sometimes part of the genetics in the strain, other times its just the flowering cycle. all in all if its flowering and its in the ground i'd leave it be. and if it is ur ma's. DON'T BE TAKING IT AND SMOKING IT WITH UR FRIENDS. if i had kids and they did that i'd be pissed. u should at least torch it with her.

Fire it up

KT

:rofl: you go KTOWN , yeah what clever and ktown said ......... would be your problem .....................

Latest posts

Back