Yellowing leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dirtyolsouth said:
hey bud,

I dont mind seeing the green color fade on my plants progressively to yellow throughout the grow after the first few weeks. I think this is more often than not totally normal and it is just the plant using up the sugars stored in the leaves as flowering progresses. Personally I never add nitrogen during flowering but I doubt if it would be the end of the world if you did or if you gave them a 50/50 grow and bloom nute, etc. The light leaks are the biggest issue that you've had that will affect the finishing and timing of the plant. Any interruptions in the 12 hours of total darkness really wreaks havoc on the plants internal flowering cues to switch all of her energies into flowering. Hopefully now that you fixed the light leaks she'll flower hard and finish up nice for you.

Happy Growing!:cool:

Thanks dos. Its deffinatly the best i've grown so far and it stills has a bit in it. So fingers crossed.

It seems to me that your plant has a long time to go until done. Whatever the strain, it looks to me that it is only in its first few weeks of flowering, or so. So, perhaps, you've been set back by a few weeks? Just mind the pH and feed them properly, etc., but it looks like a long time before harvest.

Alistair Young said:
It seems to me that your plant has a long time to go until done. Whatever the strain, it looks to me that it is only in its first few weeks of flowering, or so. So, perhaps, you've been set back by a few weeks? Just mind the pH and feed them properly, etc., but it looks like a long time before harvest.

Thanks for your input Alistair, she does look like she have a while to go. It's strange but i guess all i can do is what you said. This grow has already been a long, long time. Its been rather frustrating. New grow room after this one, so hopefully I can use what I have learnt to avoid these problems in the future.

I''m still happy with the results though, can't wait to try some out.

Latest posts

Back