Yes, another LED Q!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot find any American stores (well Known) that carry HPS systems. Does anyone know of any?

upinarms said:
I cannot find any American stores (well Known) that carry HPS systems. Does anyone know of any?

HTGSupply is based out of Phili. they are comparably cheap, and have a very nice 400 watt HPS set up going for around 150 including shipping on ebay. Includes Balast, bulb, fixture, and reflector. I opted for the MH/HPS system for an extra 50 bucks, figured it pay for itself first harvest if I do decently. check them out on ebay, they ship amazingly fast, I ordered sunday, got my stuff wednesday, I was happy with the quality of every thing except the reflector. Not thats its bad, it could just be better. Plus I got a "free timer", and a lighter with a bottle opener attached. Pretty nifty if you ask me:D

mastersativa said:
Look on e-bay for led's, i seen a few nice ones on there this morning and the most expensive one was only up to 375 bucks. it was a four panel with 225 lights per panel, equaling 900 led's. Just thought i would throw my penny's in.

Found same exact on EBay. Got four panels for $27.00 $27.00($108.00)and free shipping. Pays to bid.

HTG is geat. I'got 3 of those lighters. Only place I ever seen them. Their Lifetime ballast is superb.

Latest posts

Back