Yield?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BigO said:
Don't worry about yield, Ive been growing for about a year
each grow is getting better. I'm getting better at it.
So chill take your time and try to grow the good stuff

I'm so tickled that mine are actually looking pretty good. At least as far as I can tell. I have only seen good plants in pictures, not in person, so I think mine are OK!! LOL! I'm glad to know things do improve with time!

tanks!

Do you think another 400W will do the trick?
Yes, as long as plants are kept 3-4feet at finish. The rule of greenthumb is 5000 lumens per sq. foot. I think 2-400's would rock that closet provided everything else is in quacking in a line or however it goes ;)

OGKushman said:
i have 320,000 watts in 31sqft

:)

Do you have a coal power plant in your back yard?....I'm pretty sure you meant lumens.....at least I hope you meant lumens. Otherwise having 320,000 watts in 31 square feet would be like having your plants 1 foot from the surface of the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:correct!

*about the lumens

i tell you. sometimes, when its late, i say the darndest things.

OGKushman said:
:rofl:correct!

*about the lumens

i tell you. sometimes, when its late, i say the darndest things.

I was pretty sure you meant lumens :D But just for fun I did the math. If you were using 320,000 watts and running nothing but 1,000 watt HPS lights that would be 320 lights total putting out 46 MILLION lumens. If it was possible to fit them over a 31 square foot area that would be 1,496,774 lumens per square foot....a little more than the 5k minimum we use in grow rooms and the 10k the sun produces :D 1.5 million lumens per square foot.....that is just insane to think about. At least you wouldn't have to worry about mylar or painting your walls white at that point :rofl:

-SSF-

46 million lumens.....at 5,000 lumens per square foot you could cover 9,200 square feet!!!!!! A NBA basketball court is 4,700 square feet. You could literally cover the Laker's floor twice over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-SSF-

Budders Keeper said:
Yes, as long as plants are kept 3-4feet at finish. The rule of greenthumb is 5000 lumens per sq. foot. I think 2-400's would rock that closet provided everything else is in quacking in a line or however it goes ;)

I am hoping they stay 3-4 feet. That was my plan when I decided when to toss them into flowering. I will def be getting a second 400. I'm not sure it would help me at this stage now, but it might! It can't hurt!! And I do believe everything else is in quacking good order!! LOL!!

tanks!!

Latest posts

Back