yields

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey ms lady! welcome , enjoy and list to thg. she knows her stuff. read, read, read & ask qeustions then read some more. enjoy

hi all, i have a 4x4 with a 400hps 20 cutting from the mother...they are growing in 6.5 inch pots i get about 7 to 12 grams per ...i heard that for every watt you can get a gram but i feel that would be a perfect grow and very hard to do...i hope i dont get in trouble here for posting that...if needed i will remove the post....what i really need to know is info on starting a seed bank and ins and out
cheer's:icon_smile:

Puffin, thank you for the input any kind of info is a big plus! i am going to work on that 1 gram a watt..
i been cross breeding for about 2yrs sometimes its wow other times its like what is it lol hit or miss...but again thanks for the feedback
cheers

PuffinNugs said:
good luck, im still trying to achive it myself, wont happen in my current place. i would love to pull 600g a grow :)

good luck on your crosses also, i do alot of personal crosses and feminized seeds myself for fun and coming up with some fun smoke, like you say hit or miss :)

i feel ya, i really enjoy the hits and miss, it is fun good luck with yours keep me inform on the 600g grow...time to make some new boxs for my 400g grow thanks again
cheers

thorne33 said:
hi all, i have a 4x4 with a 400hps 20 cutting from the mother...they are growing in 6.5 inch pots i get about 7 to 12 grams per ...i heard that for every watt you can get a gram but i feel that would be a perfect grow and very hard to do...i hope i dont get in trouble here for posting that...if needed i will remove the post....what i really need to know is info on starting a seed bank and ins and out
cheer's:icon_smile:

You really should start your own thread thorne....

However, I will start by letting you know you are quite a bit underlit. A 400W is good for about 9-10 sq ft. For a space 16 sq ft, IMO, you need at least a 600W and more light would be better. Also as puffin mentioned, 20 plants is too much in that space and your pots are too small. The thing to remember is that more plants do not mean more bud. Do you have a ventilation system set up? What kind of soil mixture do you use? What do you feed them?

It takes years and a lot of space to become a decent breeder. I would try and get some decent growing plants before I ever even considered making seeds.

Latest posts

Back