Young plants going bad..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluBrownies

Reaction score
Basically ,

What my problem is. Well i have 3 seeds germinating .. and these well probably cost me 4 dollers each. ("they are a nice specimen , they are..!")..

IDK what to do , Throw them away or plant and continue growing outdoors.

- Will I have any chances??

-Nas

P.S :- Sorry I'am High now....

how long have they been germing and whats wrong with them?? theyre just not cracked??

no chance of survival outside maybe for a few weeks. y dont you grow inside??? got any pics???

oh i got it now...yeah..way too late for an outdoor grow.you have to do indoor

sorry, im lit too

I honestly wanna be Jonhnny POt SeeD. and go across country and spread the joys of Marijuana.

Well, outdoor still has its uses. Like my case; I have my grow room outdoors actually, hidden away in a corner and well screened. But my problem is that I have a sativa that's big enough to flower for some Xmas bud. I can't reduce the lights to 12/12 because that would wreck the 8 clones and two moms in reveg. So I brought the sativa out into the cruel world outside where there is only 6 hours of sunshine and the overnight temps are down to 8C now. I don't suppose it will produce much of a crop but as long as it makes some smoke for the vacation it will be enough ... I understand now why some lucky bums have two grow rooms.

basically maybe I have to have 5 grow rooms due to the cold conditions..

why spout if you not gonna grow it? can you grow in the closet?

got basement with heater? what options you have?

papabeach1 said:
basically maybe I have to have 5 grow rooms due to the cold conditions..

why spout if you not gonna grow it? can you grow in the closet?

got basement with heater? what options you have?

5 grow rooms! Bahaha! :holysheep: "Hey kids, y'all have to share the basement for the next 4 months, I need your bedrooms for some ... ermm ... guests."

aww.. I don't trust anyone sleeping with my mums.. lol

Latest posts

Back