Your Animals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Gill.
She’s a mutt that’s mostly Plott Hound.
148DF51B-6DDB-4B7E-A23B-BE6A586239D1.jpeg

I love shepherds my father used to raise akc registered police dogs we would do the training for them. We had show dogs also. Dutch is a handsome boy
Dutch has been the keystone of my life for the last 10 years, Ivan is my future. The boys get along very well, even though Ivan is somewhat of a gator. Anything he goes by he’s got his mouth wrapped around, especially Dutch his face. Dutch is a trained military dog, but Ivan comes from the Russian Stasi police dog line. He’s very sharp and quite the alpha male. He keeps on coming out of the woods with assorted chicken parts. He is my little raptor and he’s going to make daddy quite proud of himself.
Walt, I’ve been collecting porcelain signs for almost 40 years, so my house is quite adorned with them. I can only imagine how life was after eating a slab of Ex-Lax.

just as a sidebar, my boy Ivan was run over by a freighliner about a month ago...surgeon told me he was gonna take he tail as it had been split completely in half length wise...I told him I would break his face if he didn't try to save it...I can accept the loss but I insisted he try...after 4 hours of tail surgery and a dozen trips to the hospital I was told last week the tail will remain, it's healed beautifully...Ivan is running around with half his hip and femur socket removed for at least another 6 months until he grows up enough to have the next surgery...stoic doesn't come close to how tough my little man is...Dutch is my present and past, Ivan is my future...Dutch is an excellent teacher and big brother...I'll post today's pics later, he's doing swell...
IMG_1598.JPG
IMG_1616.JPG

just as a sidebar, my boy Ivan was run over by a freighliner about a month ago...surgeon told me he was gonna take he tail as it had been split completely in half length wise...I told him I would break his face if he didn't try to save it...I can accept the loss but I insisted he try...after 4 hours of tail surgery and a dozen trips to the hospital I was told last week the tail will remain, it's healed beautifully...Ivan is running around with half his hip and femur socket removed for at least another 6 months until he grows up enough to have the next surgery...stoic doesn't come close to how tough my little man is...Dutch is my present and past, Ivan is my future...Dutch is an excellent teacher and big brother...I'll post today's pics later, he's doing swell...View attachment 316320View attachment 316321
Good boy Ivan! Keep getting better ur dad needs u.

Dutch has been the keystone of my life for the last 10 years, Ivan is my future. The boys get along very well, even though Ivan is somewhat of a gator. Anything he goes by he’s got his mouth wrapped around, especially Dutch his face. Dutch is a trained military dog, but Ivan comes from the Russian Stasi police dog line. He’s very sharp and quite the alpha male. He keeps on coming out of the woods with assorted chicken parts. He is my little raptor and he’s going to make daddy quite proud of himself.
Walt, I’ve been collecting porcelain signs for almost 40 years, so my house is quite adorned with them. I can only imagine how life was after eating a slab of Ex-Lax.
That's awesome we would get shepherds from Poland from time to time. The cool thing they do is tattoo the inside of there ears.

this is a picture of Ivan from earlier today. He is full of piss and vinegar, and his testing my patience on an hourly basis. He just turned seven months old and he’s 70 pounds and there seems to be no end in sight. I spent $180 on two bags of kibble today in the grocery store today…And here I am thinking about giving out another puppy. Eastern European dogs are far different than any other dog of the same breed raised elsewhere. Ivan is of east Russian lineage, and shows completely different characteristics and traits. Then Dutch does. Dutch his father came from Greece and his mother came from Norway. They were brought together to mate and I was the lucky SOB, who got picked of the litter because of the rings that I wore…🧐

Attachments

• B3143FA9-3D05-4E22-A387-AAE850502705.jpeg
    B3143FA9-3D05-4E22-A387-AAE850502705.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back