Your Animals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is a picture of Ivan from earlier today. He is full of piss and vinegar, and his testing my patience on an hourly basis. He just turned seven months old and he’s 70 pounds and there seems to be no end in sight. I spent $180 on two bags of kibble today in the grocery store today…And here I am thinking about giving out another puppy. Eastern European dogs are far different than any other dog of the same breed raised elsewhere. Ivan is of east Russian lineage, and shows completely different characteristics and traits. Then Dutch does. Dutch his father came from Greece and his mother came from Norway. They were brought together to mate and I was the lucky SOB, who got picked of the litter because of the rings that I wore…🧐
I see he’s growing into those big ears. Wow, he’s growing quick.

I see he’s growing into those big ears. Wow, he’s growing quick.
Isn’t he, he’s getting quite thick and girthy… I am certain he will be 100 pounds before he hits a year old, but he needs to grow a head because he looks like a pinhead compared to Dutch. Dutch has got a massive head and Ivans is still tiny. He’s quite well endowed and is proud of it… his jewels are much bigger than quail eggs now…😁

this is a picture of Ivan from earlier today. He is full of piss and vinegar, and his testing my patience on an hourly basis. He just turned seven months old and he’s 70 pounds and there seems to be no end in sight. I spent $180 on two bags of kibble today in the grocery store today…And here I am thinking about giving out another puppy. Eastern European dogs are far different than any other dog of the same breed raised elsewhere. Ivan is of east Russian lineage, and shows completely different characteristics and traits. Then Dutch does. Dutch his father came from Greece and his mother came from Norway. They were brought together to mate and I was the lucky SOB, who got picked of the litter because of the rings that I wore…🧐
I can look at his feet and can tell he's going to be a big boy. The dogs we would get from Poland there temperament was different than our American lines. We taught our dogs in german.

just as a sidebar, my boy Ivan was run over by a freighliner about a month ago...surgeon told me he was gonna take he tail as it had been split completely in half length wise...I told him I would break his face if he didn't try to save it...I can accept the loss but I insisted he try...after 4 hours of tail surgery and a dozen trips to the hospital I was told last week the tail will remain, it's healed beautifully...Ivan is running around with half his hip and femur socket removed for at least another 6 months until he grows up enough to have the next surgery...stoic doesn't come close to how tough my little man is...Dutch is my present and past, Ivan is my future...Dutch is an excellent teacher and big brother...I'll post today's pics later, he's doing swell...View attachment 316320View attachment 316321
I look at him and my heart goes out to him.

all my boys have been taught in German...people look at me funny when I give a command in German, the words sound so guteral and harsh...Ivan is quite sore today, gave him some pain meds and will make him chill for the day...he's got a bug up his butt for the poor rooster...rooster is looking haggard and worn out, it won't be long before he's history with Ivan...I can only watch so much...

if my boys are chasing you little will stop them other than daddies voice or as subbie mentioned, I sign my dogs...Dutch is getting tired, he's not snapping too when he gets a rare command now that he's old...he acknowledges me but is slow to obey...Ivan at this age doesn't give a shiit...he's coming around but he's stubborn...

Here is someone who is very close to my Heart. Viper is miss u soooooo. 😭 he was the smartest shepherd if ever had. I love u u will never be forgotten. His collar is around my rear view mirror.

Attachments

• 20220131_105031.jpg
    20220131_105031.jpg
    1,008.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220131_104946.jpg
    20220131_104946.jpg
    930.7 KB · Views: 0
all my boys have been taught in German...people look at me funny when I give a command in German, the words sound so guteral and harsh...Ivan is quite sore today, gave him some pain meds and will make him chill for the day...he's got a bug up his butt for the poor rooster...rooster is looking haggard and worn out, it won't be long before he's history with Ivan...I can only watch so much...
You sneeeky bastage! You never tole me that! Totally out of the blue unexpected.

Du sprechen sie Deutsch at them. That is slick as snot on a doorknob.

I wonder how they'd react if I crooned, "Kommen sie hier" waving a frankfurter?

Probably eat me... 🙃

Sorry to hear Ivan is in the stank with owies. Poor baby.

Here is someone who is very close to my Heart. Viper is miss u soooooo. 😭 he was the smartest shepherd if ever had. I love u u will never be forgotten. His collar is around my rear view mirror.
I will not have any house pets anymore. The pain of the hole in your heart can only be understood by those who have lost their fur-babies.

I get around the human instinct to interact with animobiles by having a coterie of semi-tame wildlife. "My" peacocks, Fancy Pants and Beau (my neighbor named them) have lived here at the Chateau for 20 years. Born in my back yard.

They are hand-tame to me alone, and follow me like giant technicolor chickens. During their mating season, they practice their dances with me. My Red Witch gets a huge kick out of us dancing together.

She named me Injun-style: "Dances with giant birdies".

BF2E14BD-FACD-4E5B-BB2A-7822E06C8191.jpeg
2436850D-40D4-4534-BA56-B9DD0DFAC960.jpeg

My boys are currently scattered around the bedroom floor.
Gunner went AWOL last night and didn’t show up until this morning.
I guess he had a party to go to.
Ole Brown Thumb was distraught with worry all night long.

my little loved one decided I had too much blood in my finger, he chomped down on it not seeing it behind the toy...I'll feel that all day...gonna load up ssome tools and head to the office to get it ready for the new tenant...gotta take down 2 trees and load them on the trailer to burn...

I will not have any house pets anymore. The pain of the hole in your heart can only be understood by those who have lost their fur-babies.

I get around the human instinct to interact with animobiles by having a coterie of semi-tame wildlife. "My" peacocks, Fancy Pants and Beau (my neighbor named them) have lived here at the Chateau for 20 years. Born in my back yard.

They are hand-tame to me alone, and follow me like giant technicolor chickens. During their mating season, they practice their dances with me. My Red Witch gets a huge kick out of us dancing together.

She named me Injun-style: "Dances with giant birdies".
Ppl down the street from me someone has a male and female peakcock 🦚

Latest posts

Back