Your Animals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
exactly, Ivan is losing his 6' rule...he'll come but stop 6' away in case he's in trouble...I got him late in life, 4 months old and he had bad habits from zero discipline...he's getting a good dose of it now along with a reality check...he's a great dog but I'm just spoiled rotten from having Dutch for the last 10 years...he's my service dog and knows my every thought...he just got it from day one...Ivan has big paws to fill but he's got the smarts all right...

My boy Jonah the American Bulldog. 10 years old and unfortunately showing his age. Great friend. Loves people. Hates other dogs. :(
1471891D-9767-40F2-8AC9-CBF00FD864B6.jpeg

fogey, he sure looks fit for 10 years old...I'd have not thought he was that age...
Thanks boo. He is starting to have trouble getting up. Weakness in his hind legs. Lost my last American to osteosarcoma in his pelvis at 7.5 years old. It was harder on me to have him euthanized than it was to give the docs the go-ahead to pull the plug on my dad to be honest. Still miss my boy Jack but Jo is as good a friend as Jack was. People who never had dogs in their lives are missing so much. I feel sorry for what they are have missed.

Latest posts

Back