Your Animals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a animal thread. I saw a movie "Dont fock with cats" .It was about a psycho who films himself killing kittens . A three part series where the internet went bonkers and took three years to find him . He became a international criminal who killed a person after the kitten incident. VERY GOOD

NO ONES EATING MY CATS there eat a bullet if they tried tho but yea deers are good but I had rescued a fawn one year and another one the next year after finding there moms dead hit by a car while fishing at ponds on the road side so no more hunting them can't bring myself to do it I've been given some deer meat through out the years it is delicious if cut seasoned and cooked correctly
26056023_706439646229069_7920180312771295218_n.jpg
FB_IMG_1575816053813.jpg

Pet frogs…raised them from tadpoles in the house. Finally let them go when the daily food hunt became exhausting 😊
Aawww I forgot about Chomper and tadpols = food for chomper my turtle found him walking into my sliding glass door I'm guessing soon after hatching he was looking for water the creek behind my house I've had him for 2 years
received_1144085669716523.jpeg
received_4969030916478096.jpeg
🐢 🐢 🐢

Aawww I forgot about Chomper and tadpols = food for chomper my turtle found him walking into my sliding glass door I'm guessing soon after hatching he was looking for water the creek behind my house I've had him for 2 years View attachment 291643View attachment 291644🐢 🐢 🐢
Very cool a Baby snapping turtle from the looks. Just check the local laws some states have heavy fines for keeping them in captivity , from what I remember
We use to catch the BIG ones in the waterways along a swamp road and bring them home all the time until a Consee (officer) paid my buddy a visit.
They could snap a broom handle in half with one bite .
I Love your lil friend Cool

Very cool a Baby snapping turtle from the looks. Just check the local laws some states have heavy fines for keeping them in captivity , from what I remember
We use to catch the BIG ones in the waterways along a swamp road and bring them home all the time until a Consee (officer) paid my buddy a visit.
They could snap a broom handle in half with one bite .
I Love your lil friend Cool
Yea I believe that the regulations are on the alligator snapping turtle that little guy is just a regular common snapping turtle

But anyway I plan on releasing him in the lake that's 1/2 mile threw the woods as soon as he gets a little bit bigger lots of baby turtles never survive and become food for other turtles and animals so just giving him a good headstart on life little guy will probably out live me

Latest posts

Back