Your Animals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here she is today

IMG_20220327_155810661.jpg

On the kitchen table where she is most at home

Here's some more of my screaming yellow squawkers.
Ya got Tango, Baby (the only one hatched here) Sam, and Gabby. Gabby is the only one that talks, and all she says is her name.

View attachment 291592
A nice King cage too. My girl only uses the top half of her cage and Petey uses the whole cage. Are they all together or in separate cages ?
My girl is nosy and noisy and very opinionated !

Does that include the 11 big brown grass puppies that were in my back yard last night? Just went out and got 80# of whole corn and refilled the feeders. Sure am happy they're back.
A nice King cage too. My girl only uses the top half of her cage and Petey uses the whole cage. Are they all together or in separate cages ?

That's Sam and Gabby's cage. The other two have a cage easily three times that size, but they all head to Sam & Gabby's to hang out for some reason.

While we're on the subject of pets, am I the only one who's dogs get pissed when you cut your fingernails? Mine give me dirty looks 'til they grow long again. Guess they like that deep down scratchin'.

When I raised Asian Sika deers, I mixed that in with whole corn 50/50. The wild ones seem to like straight corn better. These guys are weird. They won't touch a mineral block, and I've got two big apple trees. The squirrels eat 'em, but the deer won't touch 'em. I had one of the Asians rip my back pocket off to get one.

That's Sam and Gabby's cage. The other two have a cage easily three times that size, but they all head to Sam & Gabby's to hang out for some reason.

While we're on the subject of pets, am I the only one who's dogs get pissed when you cut your fingernails? Mine give me dirty looks 'til they grow long again. Guess they like that deep down scratchin'.
My dog is not happy when my nails are cut .
My dog and I are not happy when my honey has HER nails cut !

Lady was mommas daughter too she was like a clone of her almost and well I hope someone picked her up or she wondered to far and was by someone else house and they adopted her I loved Lady broke my heart losing her I searched and searched knocked on a few neighbors doors well that was about 1.5 years ago
FB_IMG_1577380294254.jpg
💔

When I raised Asian Sika deers, I mixed that in with whole corn 50/50. The wild ones seem to like straight corn better. These guys are weird. They won't touch a mineral block, and I've got two big apple trees. The squirrels eat 'em, but the deer won't touch 'em. I had one of the Asians rip my back pocket off to get one.
Do they make good meatballs?

Latest posts

Back