Your Animals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This little dude lives across the street but has figured out by watching birds that we have a bird feeder and bird bath.

Seems to the suckers have figured out how to work symbiotically to remove food so all benefit. sit on screen porch
feet away watch it go down daily.. pretty cool way to relax..

Squirrel bro.jpg
sq b.jpg
birds f.jpg

I remember sitting on my front porch and watched a squirrel climb up a tall pole all the way to the top and disturb a bird sitting on the top. Bird was minding his own business and the squirrel , with a hair up his asz went out of his way to annoy the bird .People can be a lot like squirrels I think sometimes..

I remember sitting on my front porch and watched a squirrel climb up a tall pole all the way to the top and disturb a bird sitting on the top. Bird was minding his own business and the squirrel , with a hair up his asz went out of his way to annoy the bird .People can be a lot like squirrels I think sometimes..
I have watched similar behavior between a squirrel and a blue jay. They pestered each other all the time. If you tapped a pecan on something, some would come take it from you.
BTW, squirrels can bite the peeee wadding out of you.

Bubba

I have watched similar behavior between a squirrel and a blue jay. They pestered each other all the time. If you tapped a pecan on something, some would come take it from you.
BTW, squirrels can bite the peeee wadding out of you.

Bubba
At the old ranch, I watched four jays trying to knock a squirrel out of my weeping willow tree. The tree was ringed by my four Borzoi's, who would twitch every time the squirrel got knocked to a lower branch. I knew the little guy wouldn't make it to the ground if he fell, so I called some much irritated dogs inside 'til he could make his escape.

Last edited:
That's why we always added beef fat to it made tasty hamburgers seasoned and with the fat added during grinding the meat up
Best Swedish meatballs I ever made was with a pound each of ground round, venison, and moose meat. You could eat 'em even if ya didn't have teeth. They'd melt on your tongue.

Latest posts

Back