Your first ever smoke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tester

Amsterdam
Reaction score
Just reminising about my child hood lol, what was the first smoke you all tried, Mine was Purple Haze

Hello Tester :)

Street hash that tasted of petrol and when heated with a lighter to soften it, it had what looked like shredded plastic in it :spit:

:joint:

It was all we could get hold of at the time and we knew no different.

But once I :watchplant:

There was no going back.

:peace:

solid with bit of plastic init to it was called 8ball or bakebean weed £250 a bar this was ten years ago

and my first green was ak47

It was just some regular bagweed on my first time. I was in junior high in the boy's bathroom and it was offered to me. I remember floating to health class after that :)

Warfish

Uh.......coming up on thirty seven years ago:holysheep: Smoked whatever it was my friend had, in a car. At about the time the high was coming on, it started to snow......never forget the sight of the snowflakes, illuminated by the headlights, strobeing towards the windshield:D And.....liked it ever since:hubba:

tester said:
Just reminising about my child hood lol, what was the first smoke you all tried, Mine was Purple Haze
wow, really? first smoke i ever had was just "marijuana".. at 12 years old, we didn't know any specific strain names.

13 for me, first time, some dirt reefer prolly. Came from out of a lid tho. I remember smiling and feeling like there were strings pulling on the corners of my mouth making me smile, couldnt wipe the smile off. As HIE said, never looked back.

HMMMmmm,

I remember Acapulco Gold so well. It was all around us, and one of the gang brought some one day to the group, Ha-Ha we were never the same.

smoke in peace
KK :cool:

I got high with my uncle for the first time when I was 12, some of his homegrown, I'm not sure what it was but this was in the early 80's I know he grew some of the Indiana Bubblegum, but not sure if that is what I smoked. I know it freaked me out, we were bass fishing, and I made him take the boat to shore for a couple hrs, until I was a little less freaked...then I wanted more

kaotik said:
wow, really? first smoke i ever had was just "marijuana".. at 12 years old, we didn't know any specific strain names.

:yeahthat: Who knows, probably some mexican dirt weed...:p

I was 14 though. :giggle:

Moroccan hash, back around 1967 . . . didn't get me stoned. It took about 4 joints before I got the message.

Mexican Dirt Weed. I'm sure I hyperventilated myself into a whole 30 second buzz...

copied from an earlier thread:

My first time smoking I was 15. I scored a nickel of some low grade at school and hoarded it for a few days before I busted in. One night I rolled up a tin-foil pipe (yummy!) and sat in my room listening to Hendrix and blowing hits out my window. I realized somewhere during 'Third stone from the sun' that my body felt like it was filled with sand and new I was lit! I made myself a big sample platter with everything delicious from the fridge like old pudding and cold cheese hot dogs and crept back to my room and watched Barney Miller reruns for a while til I passed out. That night I not only developed a taste for marijuana but also for the dry comedic stylings of Abe Vigoda :aok:

just some basic bagweed. Smoked it out of a pop can. lol

i dont even remember my first time. i remember the high use to be really intense though. i just burned a triple H spliff, honeyoil, hash, and herb. definately wasnt smokin that back in the day!!!

lol just remembered a few of my very first smokes after the purple haze it was tutti fruity and chocolate tai, its all coming back to me haha

18 yo....smoked red hair. but we called evrythign with red or orange hairs that...it was good got me high instead of stoned...

Well, this response is kind of a cheat but I'm gonna tell it anyway. :)

I was dead set against smoking weed but when I was 20, my girlfriend's roomie at college had some Mexican dirt weed that I gave in and tried. I felt nothing and thought, What's the big deal?

My second time (this is the cheat :) ), I was telling this older guy at work about my experience with the Mex, when he offered to sell me some Vietnamese weed. I said OK and the next day I had a small baggie of some bright green weed. Living at home, I waited for alone time. I smoked some and was listening to ELP'S "Brain Salad Surgery" at the time and all of a sudden, I could hear each separate instrument and yet, I could hear them all together.
I was fascinated, entranced. It was musical bliss.
And thus began my 35 year affair with the noble cannabis.

I was 9 when my older cuz ofered it to me and was listening to Hendrix and remembering not being able to get off the couch . I'm 49 now ~~

Latest posts

Back