Your very first MP post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl: your origanal name was Bizzy Hick? to funny...been bizzy huh:giggle:

4u, you are such a stoner sometimes. Scroll down, he was hick back then too. Check the date. Hick, did you ever introduce yourself here? If not, let me be the first to say "Welcome to the coolest mj site on earth"!

420benny said:
4u, you are such a stoner sometimes. Scroll down, he was hick back then too. Check the date. Hick, did you ever introduce yourself here? If not, let me be the first to say "Welcome to the coolest mj site on earth"!

Well benny, I didn't find an 'intro' post... and I can't remember what I had for dinner last nite, let alone anything from 5 yrs past!... :eek:

Hick said:
Well benny, I didn't find an 'intro' post... and I can't remember what I had for dinner last nite, let alone anything from 5 yrs past!... :eek:

It was under that ther other big rock Hick.....;)

04-19-2005, 05:47 PM

Hick said:
"Aaaaaah"...a breath of fresh air. Nice quiet place you all have here. Can I come play?..;)..
I've been toying with the cultivation of fine herb for a bit over 20 years. Mostly OD, but aquired a light about 7 years back and have been learning the ID thang. Prolly grown nd smoked around 20 strains, everyone having its assets. My "fave" at the moment is prolly the AK-47.
I reside/grow at around 7,000 ft. elevation in the Rocky Mountains, am a male, not quite 50..yet;)
Hobbies would include hunting/fishing, camping, ATVing, anything outdoors with the grandkids...
I like Mexican food and red meat...

Hick, if you had waited just 1 day, your first post would have been on 4/20

poor hippy trying to help me upload pics lol...god those pk's were beautiful cant wait to clone and grow em again!!!!

Holy jeebus! Wasn't to long ago i was a know it all dork! Atleast i'm not a know it all anymore! Found one of mine and i wan't you all to bear witness::holysheep:

4u2smoke has been has giving me the buisness since day one!:p :D
One of my best buds, but i remember my first hello, it got deleted i think i rememberLOGIC saying hello. I wonder what happened to logic? Wher have all the good mods gone? the real funny part is i'm still working on my 2nd or 3rd post in my first gj:D
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45073

Oh, Jeez, Art. Okay, I didn't introduce myself either! But here's my first post:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40536

I'm real glad to have that first grow behind me. I was afraid to breathe until harvest time. I had a bazillion questions. Guess I didn't stop in to shake hands and make friends before slamming some questions!

I'm a whole lot less uptight now that I'm actually smoking my first harvest.

:yeahthat:

:rofl:

I remember that one....Dont feel Bad Kalikisu..i seen some worst ones..lol..

I'll bet 4u2sm0ke's first post has "Last edited by hick"on it :p

Latest posts

Back