1st harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peruvian skunk

Reaction score
not the best but its my first grow..

harvest 004.jpg

harvest 008.jpg

harvest 009.jpg

Awesome. Are they different strains? The second one looks like it has a bit of color.

Enjoy the smoke, you have officially grown your own!
:fly:

dude that looks like the size of my plants how buch bud did u get i got larger but would be good to know

i think they look great! id be proud. betcha cant wait to smoke your "own" for the first time! :) congrats on the chop man and i hope they cure well for ya.

What do you mean its not the best? I think you did great for your 1st time. :D I can't wait to hear the smoke report!

They actually look really good whether its your first or tenth grow. The best part is that it just keeps getting better.
Good job.

thanks guys for all the good words,

"Awesome. Are they different strains? The second one looks like it has a bit of color. "

-I think they are the same strain.. for some reason they do have a different colors... Got the seeds from a bag i bought.. dont know what it is

"dude that looks like the size of my plants how buch bud did u get i got larger but would be good to know"....
-I dont know how much weight i got.. there was more but i took several tasters

:bong: :ccc: :bong1: :tokie: :bongin: :joint: :bong2: :48: :smoke1: Enjoy!!!

Great man it will only get better from here. Always learning GL

Latest posts

Back