This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mind trip, i know being jealous.. I will take that as a compliment although you plastering with them sounds nice. lol

I worry about Powdery Mildew, I worry about them finishing. It isn't all sunshine and marijuana you know...oh wait, it is.

Thank you yarddog! This is my last "epic" grow.

Oh and very excited the Purple Haze is turning purple! woo hoo. my favorite smoke.

Thank you oldfogey. I appreciate you stopping by. Mr rb is worrying about drying it. He asked me how many varieties i had. i have 10 and 16 plants. Big drying racks are in our future.

Biggest new worry. Was 100 all week and pulled the early buckeye. Not good!!! Hoping the weather chilled out!

Drying and curing in heat with no ac is no Bueno

Rose sorry I have not dropped in, I do follow you closely though. This has been a busy and tense year for your OD grow, heat...severe...wind, dust storms and fires yet it looks like you never had a worry during your grow...the true work of a Master Gardener, your epic grow has and will be more epic than you realized, you will have good meds for a bit, gratz on a job well done, now it's just pamper and wait :)

Rose you should be proud of that grow...I See lots of work and Love there...

Thank you Kraven. Thank you mrcane. Like i said, i don't want to wish a month away but I will be glad when they are DONE and in jars... How will that happen? Growing 16 plants is one thing but harvesting will be another.

Thank you and welocme fredreed120. Nice to have you join us.

Well just when you think you are in the home stretch... a hermi shows up!!:cry: It is the one purple haze that i seeded with its brother. I will not give out the seeds, but because it is my favorite strain at the moment I won't throw them away YET. That got the adrenaline going.. I don' think it had opened yet..we will see. Did i mention crap!

Thank you and welocme fredreed120. Nice to have you join us.

Well just when you think you are in the home stretch... a hermi shows up!!:cry: It is the one purple haze that i seeded with its brother. I will not give out the seeds, but because it is my favorite strain at the moment I won't throw them away YET. That got the adrenaline going.. I don' think it had opened yet..we will see. Did i mention crap!

Sorry to hear it Rose! :(

so that's what they mean when they say 'a yard with a view' eh ;)
..and what a view. looks beautiful rose, great job :)

sorry bout the herman.. but not the end of the world (i wouldn't even worry if it was just 1 nan and not a full blown herm with big sacs.. might just not be good OD genetics)

Rose, looks so lush, so green, beautiful.

May I recommend drying screens that hang in tiers? I have them and they make drying much easier. You have no need to turn the bud and since it hangs air circulation is good.

If you do not have rain during your harvest window, I suggest harvesting one whole plant at a time. If you have rain, I take the hardest main kolas first to get them in before rain causes rot. I like to trim when wet but if we have to, we have hung branches and trimmed dry. I myself hate trimming when dry, makes more work IMO.

Currently raining here. So much for 40% chance of rain.

I look at your yard and hope for rain here, then when it does rain, I grouse. I guess I just can't be pleased.

Must say again, your yard looks so beautiful!

Latest posts

Back