4u2sm0ke's "LST"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Ill Post Up A Pic Of The Plant I Lst'd In A Little Bit

Plant looks great, havent looked in for a while. I will be starting my "Mothers" soon and want to do the LST on them too.

ok, i put one of my super sliver haze plants in to LST. they have been in 12/12 for 2weeks starting week 3 today. it just barly started to show pistles, do u think it will be all right. it is so tall i just needed to tie it down. its all most 2 an half feet tall, an i am sure its going to go in to its flower strech now. so u think it will hermie on me?

shouldn't do if your gentle and its a good strong plant. but you never know until you try. if its too tall for your area, you really don't have much choice :s

Wiseguy_Chef said:
ok, i put one of my super sliver haze plants in to LST. they have been in 12/12 for 2weeks starting week 3 today. it just barly started to show pistles, do u think it will be all right. it is so tall i just needed to tie it down. its all most 2 an half feet tall, an i am sure its going to go in to its flower strech now. so u think it will hermie on me?

I dont start LST in flower..JMO..You can tie her down slightly to aid in your hieght. but would not continue past week 3..I do LST in Veg and then flower with them restraints as you will see here soon..I remove all restraints after the stretch week 2-3. And any plant can HERMIE at any stage of flower..even lat 2 weeks:eek: :eek: and if you can leave her be I would..JMO..and try LST in Veg and start at week 3 or 4 nodes..Thanks for the reply KEEP M GREEN:D

just a quick thought...if a plant hermies like 2 weeks before harvest and you dont have any other plants it can infect, then it should still be a good harvest and smoke right? As it won't have time to develop seeds in 2 weeks, at least not fully developed ones.

Anyway 4u, hows life treating you and your forests? :D

Thanks Thorn..and my answer is yes its still smokeable..Life is Good thanks..and the forest is getting Harvested soon..lol..Thanks for stopping in..KEEP M GREEN

well the plant i did it to, a sliver haze just barly started showing pisles i tied her down, an still got my other one. it been 24 hours an no sines of naners so i hope she will be fine. i ant untieing her now cuz she is all reading bening back towards the light. she looks fine an no sines of shock. my other will be left standing for frear of hearming the both of them. i took 3 clones form the one standing up still, an it was the better of the 2 way more growth.

Wiseguy_Chef said:
well the plant i did it to, a sliver haze just barly started showing pisles i tied her down, an still got my other one. it been 24 hours an no sines of naners so i hope she will be fine. i ant untieing her now cuz she is all reading bening back towards the light. she looks fine an no sines of shock. my other will be left standing for frear of hearming the both of them. i took 3 clones form the one standing up still, an it was the better of the 2 way more growth.

It shouldnt go hermie if you are careful and dont stress it to much..If your cloneing I take it these are females? the part thats bending up to the light you can let go..I however like to remove restraints after the stretch..but thats how I roll..and the clones you took was they in flower or veg? Good luck and KEEP M GREEN

so you can take off the restraints and everything will stay in it's place after the stretch?

mike1245other then grow big fat Budds..yes it will..by this time the stalks are like wood..lol..and only a few branches break and fall over around 7-8 weeks in..Thanks for the question my friend KEEP M GREEN

Still looking for sex..I put a clipping in flower on Dec 1..let me know what you think..Thanks..Treated room for mites thats why they a bit droopy..lol

Thanks for Looking...Have a Great Day:)

014.JPG

013.JPG

011.JPG

010.JPG

009.JPG

007.JPG

hey 4u2smoke
that is one pretty plant,, ive look at a couple of the pics i cant see any sign of sexing yet either,,,crossing fingers for a girl,,,,

Looking Great 4u:aok:

So that is how you sex them? Take a clipping and go straight to 12/12, how long does this method take to sex them?

:ciao: friends and Lovers of the LST..I have transplanted Her into a 5 Gallon container and retied her down..i have had a clipping in flower from Dec 1 and have yet to detirmine sex..I will put her into flower next weekend whether it be Flower room or Male chamber..:rofl: I should know sex by then..The rooots were bound a bit but Know worries..I will post some more pics in a few days..shes going to be in shock for the next 24-48 hrs..now that I have her in a bucket i will spred her as wide as i can...gave her a good drink with some home made TEA..worm cast/coffee grinds/Tagro/mushroom compost. This stuff is strong, and even tho all Organic.. I dillute it...1 cup to a gallon of Disstilled water..This is a treat for them as you will see in a few days..KEEP M GREEN:D:bolt::bong:

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

pcduck said:
Looking Great 4u:aok:

So that is how you sex them? Take a clipping and go straight to 12/12, how long does this method take to sex them?

yeah take a clipping place in water and set in 12/12 you will know in a bout 2 weeks tops..some longer some shorter..but is a bit safer ..I did get impatient with the other White Widow..I have 1 for sure female that I took 6 clones from and the other 2 have been placed into flower as well and will watch for their sex..I could of took clipping and labeled them and placed them into flower..But wanted to make room in my Veg room..Hope this helps..KEEP M GREEN..

oh and the plant is allready on the rebound this morning..reaching for the light with whats going to be Dark green Leafs.:D .:bolt::bong:

another week and you'll know sex for sure ;)

she's looking great though. Can't wait to see what she gonna be :D

Latest posts

Back