4u2sm0ke's "LST"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, the stock on my LST plant is huge compared do the others. my hazes are just tied down slighty an are going in to flower strech. an buds are poping up eveywhere i am very excited. the 3 clones i took are from the super sliver haze where takin when the first pistiles showed them selfs. an 2 are starting to grow. one looks like it ant going to make it.

Thanks Thorn I have my clipping in flower from Dec 1...Im affraid its looking Male..but will wait to see for sure..pics comeing for help on that..lol I do have a Male white widow and my Male Chamber is ready:bolt::bong:

sounds good my friend.one day i plan on having an area to keep a male to do some breeding with.my dang mazar still have yet to show flower.i am about ready to pull these 5 plants.its just that i have so much time into them.its a shame.
good luck on all your grows my friend.

yeah them mazar are some tricky ones there andy. make sure not to over feed. i belive this is what sent mine in to shock an hermie on me. they are some little crybabies, lol but them super sliver hazes i got are the bomb an both 2 are flowering crazy.

Yes my friends sorrry to say this one this year was Male...sure would have been a beautifull finish..but now I will do this to a clone I took from The true WW Female..Thanks for watching..

pcduck...took 11 days in a glass of water to show...sometimes up to two weeks my friend..I like this way..on account I dont have much room in Flower to put a whole plant ..just to detirmine sex..plus dont have the chance of one bustin a nut in there :rofl: Give it try you will like it..Some like to clone it at same time and reveg it if its female.but thats up to you..Have a Great weekend..:bolt::bong:

006.JPG

002.JPG

005.JPG

007.JPG

009.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

Sorry to here about the male. Thankfully you have a back up plan.
I am not at that stage of not having room in the flower area... yet.and I will most definitely be trying your system of sex determination. Thanks for the useful info.

hey man sorry to hear about that but its good you'll save his pollen anyway. Been great watching, I always enjoy a little LST :D

ohhh wow 4u2smoke im so sorry,,, that was such a pretty plant,, this no lie it just broke my heart when i read it was a male,,

I agree.........That is/was a beautiful plant. Why is it the males always do that?

I like the method of determining sex.;)

PB:)

:ciao: friends....I still have Him and will update tonight..I have had him in flower now almost 2 weeks..i will be pulling soon..maybe tonight..lol..im chicken..lol..but want to try the window sill method. and from what i read..you want it to be about two weeks..please correct me if im wrong..what a waste of my Male chamber if he bust in there..lol..I all ready have the chosen White widow Male and hes looking Very good Hes in the " Fall Grow" Lots beeing tlked about..could use more addvice.Thanks friends check back later for pics..Lights come on 7pm here in Seattle..take care and be safe

annscrib said:
ohhh wow 4u2smoke im so sorry,,, that was such a pretty plant,, this no lie it just broke my heart when i read it was a male,,

I'm sure it did ann..you been here watchin Him all the way., and sure wish it woulda been Female..but at least I'm getting some expierience with a male..:hubba: dont think anything into that either okay...Im very Headosexual;) ..and love the Ladies..Human and plant:rofl:

Pot Belly said:
I agree.........That is/was a beautiful plant. Why is it the males always do that?

I like the method of determining sex.;)

PB:)

Hey PB..Glad to see you my friend..Yes he is a Beaut..I owe most of my LST training to you my friend. Dont know if you remember you helped me on my first run with it..this time last year. and yeah like Birds..the Males are the prettiest as well..i think it goes for most everything. but Humans where Females are way better looking:rofl:.Marry Christmas my friend from me to you:D

wuz up 4u!? bummer on male lst, but not a total loss. jus wanna peek in & .......yup everything lookin good...lol. say i see you got a couple foot of snow & city shut down! crazy! im hopin 4 some fresh powder over here, jus got new board & i gotta itch. well gotta scat see ya round

okay friends here I just couldnt take it anymore..2 weeks in with my Females and have decidded to Harvest the pollen..I took 12 shhots and placed them in a glass of water..I put foil over the top to keep pollen from getting in water..you cant see it but i put the jar on a lighter to angle the sacs over the jar more..he is under a window..will keep you posted..:)

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

015.JPG

020.JPG

022.JPG

docfishwrinkle said:
wuz up 4u!? bummer on male lst, but not a total loss. jus wanna peek in & .......yup everything lookin good...lol. say i see you got a couple foot of snow & city shut down! crazy! im hopin 4 some fresh powder over here, jus got new board & i gotta itch. well gotta scat see ya round

Thanks Doc...you can have this snow..yeah shut city down..came in so fast DOT gave up:rofl: say Im about to put my cocco bucket in flower..Please check Massproducer thread 4me please as I have some questions..Thanks my friend..KEEP M GREEN:D

Thats a "handsome bush" haha Save that pollen man, consider the lst.."practice" I like your style 4u! happy holidays mang.

TURKEYNECK said:
Thats a "handsome bush" haha Save that pollen man, consider the lst.."practice" I like your style 4u! happy holidays mang.

Thanks Turkey..and Im allways " practacing " :p sure wish it would have been Female..But **** happens..My Frosting Mother I did this too is looking very Beautiful..16 main budds..this is the one to watch...may be my best Plant to Date;) thanks for looking Marry Christmas my friend:)

Latest posts

Back