Beans from Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So let me get this then.... Carty doesn't know Jack and Weedhopper is an Ahole. hmmm?
Is Jan giving out nicknames. We had a guy in our old apt complex in Cocoa Beach did that for us all..
He looks at me and says... "Slave". wth. goes, you look like the big dude that kept the slaves in line with a whip... hahaha. I'll take it. and wore it proud for 2yrs.

Just messing around. How goes things girl.? I'm at a point where I'm going to buy new soil and tell Ladybug to use this crap outside or something... just garbage. I actually had great luck recently with Miracle Grow soil, add perlite...

Also, thinking about taking my 7 1gal plastic pots and doing a SOG and lollipop them all.. so fem'd Auto's
By next weekend... so what do I grow.. hmmmm? right lol. So many seeds, so little time
White widow

White widow
Oh I know Jan, it was in a thread where we were all talking about it and someone else made that joke and I thought it was soo funny.... and your right, Weedhopper called himself an Ahole..
You know Jan, we all actually already have nicknames , cept you... I hereby nickname you " Rango "
love you... lol

Oh I know Jan, it was in a thread where we were all talking about it and someone else made that joke and I thought it was soo funny.... and your right, Weedhopper called himself an Ahole..
You know Jan, we all actually already have nicknames , cept you... I hereby nickname you " Rango "
love you... lol
Lol

Goes with the desert theme too huh? I remember being a kid in El Paso and catching horny toads... force feeding them flies so they'd eat.... keep for a week, release and find a new buddy... ran barefoot in the desert too.. now it hurts to take garbage out without slippers... hahaha

I started up potting today. I had to stop I ran out of dirt. The ripped me off on happy frog. I think they mislabeled then in the facory. The bag says 12 quarts but they are in the tiny bag about 1 ft by 9 inches. I know when I plant I get 4 bags of the 12 quart happy frog. I can pot 20 1 gal plastic pots. The bags are half the size as normal. I was only able to up pot 8 pots with all 4 bags. I went from a one gal plastic pot to a 2 gal felt pot. Very disappointing. I was going to send it back, with no printer it was going to be a hassle. I found more online this time a 2 cf. 33 bucks I will order that on the 3 rd and. Do you have GDP autos still or is that the one you were running out of?

Forgot to post the pics. These are the ones I up potted
IMG_3747.jpeg
IMG_3746.jpeg

Looks like a cluster F_k. hahaha. It's a boy. I gifted a guy seeds years ago here locally.. grows them out and next time I see him he has this messed up attitude towards me.. dude, ***. Says I screwed him on that last grow, didn't tell him there would be males. Um, there seeds dude, and not feminized so... turns out, he has always grown from cuttings and had no idea how to sex a plant. I said, did you even look at the paper I gave you with them idiot.. NO.. next day I get a call from Atilla apologizing... found the papers describing the strain and says I even drew him pictures of what a male plant looks like... says, if he'd of just read it at all, it would of saved him from seeding an entire grow.... a wee bit funny though

Today Is up pot day for the rest of the autos from this run. I will also be starting the Evo dream I won on X. They are fems so I only soaked 5 of 10 will save the rest. Those are like the sour vengeance free from X maybe I will change the name on the thread to seeds from X. I have made 3 really good trades from X so far. The other 2 I have tracking numbers for and am just waiting for them to get here. So Yes I think I will. Then I can only have 3 threads one of X beans, one for autos and one for photos. It will be easier yo keep up with I think. Plus I can keep them going just start up new ones where the old ones leave off.

Today was up pot day for the rest of the autos planted at the start of this thread. All males already weened out. I have 2 gabagoo purple, 2 white widow, 2 northern lights, one beast mode and one pink mango x gdpa the 2nd pis is the double grape X runtzp
image.jpg
IMG_3862.jpeg

Maui wowie or Maui Waui is soaking they came from my new Bestie and they got soaked as soon as I could get the puck open. They are photos and will be round 2 of my summer grow outside. I have all 5 soaking. Hoping for a few males so I can make more strains. Friends of ours took a honeymoon in Hawaii and brought some back how IDK but it was some of the best bud I ever remember smoking. I only hope I can do them justice. I am hoping for 3 females and a few males. I will take whatever I get of course and be very grateful. 1 they were gifted. 2 they thought of me. 3 I feel like I hit the lottery😁. If I get both male and Fm I will segregate the males inside, With the best looking female so I can make some beans. If they are all females I might try to make some fems. If I get all males (not likely) I will harvest pollen at least. We will have to wait and see. Either way I am super Stoked!

Latest posts

Back