Best Indica

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much material for a cup of everclear ?
GMO uses 28 grams of kief for one bottle of everclear. I use flower and fill up a pint jar with however much flower I want to use. I freeze my weed and everclear First. Then pour ice cold everclear over the weed till it just covers it back into the freezer shake a couple times a day after a week or so, ok to use right away but somehow I think soaking it longer helps. Then filter out the good stuff a couple of times. paper coffee filter for last filtering.

Asking which the best Indica is, is like asking which the best wine is. It’s all up to the individual and how it affects them… the pot that renders me unconscious every time I smoke it is a hybrid, so it’s not necessarily the Indica‘s that will put you down…

I life far enough out there that at 5pm the phones almost stop and internet is throttled down to a crawl...
Stop, boo. Just...STOP!

Country boy by birth...city living by force.

Attachments

• 4Jm3k2auP2k6omEyoXQJoG.jpg
    4Jm3k2auP2k6omEyoXQJoG.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 0
I personally think that if I had to pick one strain, I would pick the girl crush. I’m pretty sure it’s just me, but that pot checks all the boxes for me. It’s not something I care to smoke during the day because it will incapacitate me. I found in snocaine to be a very good daytime hybrid.

Latest posts

Back