Big bang 2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I know about the burn. But I think actually the ph was a bit off or it had too much water. Now she is back to what she was before. I was just checking my Nemesis, and I'm afraid it is a boy. But I'm not quite sure yet, I really hope it is not. It was supposed to be feminized seeds.

I have suspicion that there might be a hermie among my ladies. I have to go somewhere for the weekend, but will be back on Monday and do the difficult chop if it is a Hermie. I found out that it is too much heat the make the plants look a bit tired from time to time.. I'm trying hard to get the temps down on hot days like this.

Day 45 - 01.JPG

My plants are now in week 3 of flowering. Those buds are starting to show. I don't think the Nemesis was a hermie afterall. Maybe it was just a female bud that turned out wrong, I have not seen any male signs on the plant since. But I'm still keeping a close eye on it. The BB are so sensitive to heat and watering. I really don't recommend them for a closet grow. But I hope they will give me a couple of decent colas after all the trouble. The first pictures shows all the cut aways from my BBs. I wish I had a place to put some clones.

Day 050 - 01.jpg

Day 050 - 02.jpg

Day 050 - 03.jpg

Day 050 - 04.jpg

Day 050 - 05.jpg

They look good, despite being a bad strin for closets. But ut's a good thing you told me about it, i'm currently deciding which ghs seeds i should get and you just narrowed it down a tiny bit.;)

Let me know which one you are considering... I myself are thinking about getting a mixed pack from ghs.. I really want to try trainwreck and maybe lemon skunk.

I flushed the plants today and added nutes in the right proportions. They are looking healthier and greener than ever. The second pictures is a BB and the third picture is the Nemesis. I'm so glad I didn't chop her.

Day 052 - 01.jpg

Day 052 - 02.jpg

Day 052 - 03.jpg

damn the one you thought was a hermie is filling out the best! good judgment call, it will pay off lol.

I was thinking about a mixed pack, but now i'm gonna buy together with a few friend, so i can choose freely. The lemon skunk is interesting, the super silverhae aswell. I don't think i have the patience to wait for a pure haze. Then i must have a white strain, probably the white widow. It's a classic, plus it's one of few strains i know i've smoked. The bubba kush is nice i've heard, but apperantly out of stock. So i will go with thw himalayan gold i think.

All of this will change, of course.;)

kebnekajse said:
I was thinking about a mixed pack, but now i'm gonna buy together with a few friend, so i can choose freely. The lemon skunk is interesting, the super silverhae aswell. I don't think i have the patience to wait for a pure haze. Then i must have a white strain, probably the white widow. It's a classic, plus it's one of few strains i know i've smoked. The bubba kush is nice i've heard, but apperantly out of stock. So i will go with thw himalayan gold i think.

All of this will change, of course.;)

If you want to grow haze you should really go with the super lemon haze. It was the winner of the cannabis cup last year, and they have tested it to be more than 22 % thc. It should really pack a punch.

Smot_poker said:
damn the one you thought was a hermie is filling out the best! good judgment call, it will pay off lol.

Yes I know.. But it is also another strain. I think the Big Bang plants will catch up it is just a bit slower. But I'm still checking the Nemesis every day, I really don't want it all to turn into seeds.

I gave them a flush and fresh nutes today. The buds are starting to get sugary. I'm starting to think there are 2 phenotypes among the BBs. One is growing really short and compact, while the other 2 are a bit more strechy. The flowers also looks different. The nemesis is showing signs of a very nice yield. I really hope she will be a good smoke. Enjoy the pictures.

First pictures are the BBs only. Second is all of them. Third and fifth are the Nemesis. 6 and 7 are one of the BBs.

Day 057 - 01.jpg

Day 057 - 02.jpg

Day 057 - 03.jpg

Day 057 - 04.jpg

Day 057 - 05.jpg

Day 057 - 06.jpg

Day 057 - 07.jpg

I think a got a very good offer today.. I asked the guy at the local hydro shop for a 250 watt cfl for my lamp. But they had too many 200 watt home, so he was not going to order new cfl bulbs for the next 3 month. Instead he offered me a 200 watt cfl bulb for only £35. I think I'll buy it tomorrow. I considering hanging the little 125 watt bulb in between the plants.

Edit: CFL only for vegging still of course.. I'm also considering LEDs for flowering... Should be the most feasible in the long run right?

R.P. you are doing it big keep up the good work its the growers like you that keep me on top of my grows

dekgib said:
R.P. you are doing it big keep up the good work its the growers like you that keep me on top of my grows

Thank you very much for the great compliment. I'm really honored. But there is very bad news from this growhouse.. I have a lot of brown spotted leaves. I'm now trying a fungicide treatment. The reason for the odd looking plants is that I sprayed them with a corn flour solution which should function as a fungicide and I put some down to my roots also. All I can do now is keeping my fingers crossed.. Would be a shame to loose my babies now.

Day 061 - 01.jpg

Day 061 - 02.jpg

Day 061 - 03.jpg

Day 061 - 04.jpg

Day 061 - 05.jpg

Awww RP You need some GREEN MOJOand a lot of it... did'nt decide to test the solution on 1 plant ! Oh dear umm i don't know how to help you bro ! Got a garden hose ? Joke ! Sorry man i hope things work out ok ! Peace and all the best !

Well it is only corn meal.. So I can't really harm anything. But thanks a lot for the Mojo.. I can sure use it right now.. Fortunately I convinced my dad to keep the plants in his garden. So I have have a backup.

Oh man, i hate to see your plants looking like that.I really hope you sort it out. When i had too low pH they started looking like that a bit, sure that's not the problem? Sorted it out with a good flush.

But they don't look like they are dying, you got plenty of time to fix it.

Edit: found a good pic showing pH-trouble. It really looks like the trouble your'e having.

1134Ph-p-roblem1.jpg

Latest posts

Back