flowering,but aint growin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dobshibby

Reaction score
i had a thread about a week or so ago about my plant being in flower but not growing.its been in flower now about 3 weeks and still no growth spurt.its only grown a few inches.she's producing plenty white hairs and new shoots at her nodes and cola.i had problems at start of grow with too much nutes and burnt her pretty bad so im wondering with the poor amount of leaves she has is she putting all her efforts into flowering instead of growing?.also since she went into flowering the few healthy leaves she had have all but died and are very shriveled up,and dry.those the plant need healthy leaves to survive the flowering process,or is this poor lady a goner?.HELP

about a week or so ago i had 10 babies getting bigger then i expected with huge shade leaves. i snipped off a few but stopped until i asked about the situation.
the answer i got of huge leaves was "don't ever snip off leaves". light travels through them, 70% does anyhow. the most important thing everyone said was the leaves hold a couple different nutes the flowering & budding process needs.
need the leave man!

EVERYDAY'S A HOLIDAY!

Got any pictures? Sounds like the plant is having multiple problems...

Yea man.. your plant is having more problems i think also.. we need some pics.. better description of the environment... new growth that is green dying is never a good sign.... i tend to look at my plant... if old growth is burnt etc.. but the new growth is still coming in nice a green.. you are usually gonna survive the storm so to speak..

details of grow//////vegged under flouro's in good soil,apart from the start of grow i havent given her any nutes,ph 6.5-7,water with bottled spring water,and since i started her in flower i have moved her to big window with plenty of light. i know it possibly could be a nute deficiency as im not giving her any because she got burnt whenever i did and when i gave her just ph balanced water she did way better,also i was'nt sure about humidity so i checked my local weather forecast site and the humidity at the momment is in the 90% range:shocked:.from what i can make out reading other peoples posts it should be about 75% during veg and 35% during flowering,is this a big problem?.cheers for all your responces.

how are you controlling its light cycles if its in the window???
if you want your plant to flower..you need to give it 12 hrs light..12 hours TOTAL darkness.... you might want to give her some nutes..as long as your soil is not fert added soil...

We really need some pics to help out properly..

ok guys heres some pics,just had to get my head together to go to shop for batteries lol.as you can see she's hanging in there but very sick,its def not over or under watering either,also about the light cycle question,i have a light proof room biult and just move the plant in there for its dark period.hope someone can help,cheers

weed bb 001.jpg

weed bb 002.jpg

weed bb 005.jpg

weed bb 009.jpg

also this info might be of help,i have 2 more plants of the same type as this still in veg state(gonna grow em big and get sum clones)and their leaves are very big and healthy under the same condition.their leaves are anything from 1-2inches wide and about 6-7inches long,but this sick girls leaves have really narrowed only measuring about 1/2inch across.dont know if this helps but its a little more info.

It looks like nute burn. As far as the leave size, thats all strain dependent. Looks like a Sativa to me. The plant doesn't look all that bad besides the small burns. Once she starts budding, she is pretty much done growing.

heres one of my other plants still in veg but grown under the exact same conditions,same lighting,same soil,same watering,so perhaps its just bad genetics in my flowering plant.would you advise me to start giving my flowering plant nutes?and at what ratio i.e 10-20-10?.

weed bb 010.jpg

weed bb 011.jpg

weed bb 012.jpg

the last shot of them plants look like they are doing real good and are real lush. the ratio of the fert mentioned should do fine just us 1/4 strength till you know they can handle it..better to use less than more at first.
goodluck

looking at the healthier pictures of my vegging plant,would you still think its a sativa strain?.

dobshibby said:
looking at the healthier pictures of my vegging plant,would you still think its a sativa strain?.

The first group of pictures is def. sativa (I would check the PH and it does look like it has signs of nute burn...A good flush won't hurt them a bit)

The second group is hybrid but sativa dominant. But does have a solid sign of Indica.

Latest posts

Back