Flowering?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasosebee

Bagseed Boss
Reaction score
could anyone tell me about when my plants should start budding?

they all have white hairs all over them just no signs of buds yet.

should i go ahead and switch my nutes to bloom booster??

thanks for the replys

oh yea im in southeeast usa (Ga)

Im in the northeast(Maryland) and my plants started budding like a week ago. You said your plant has hairs all over, so it sounds like its already starting to bud, but I would say that plants would start to flower between mid august and early september. I'm not an expert or anything but I hope it helps:)

hows it goin? im in the same area and i don't expect to start seein buds for a another 2 weeks or so.

Some of my plants have been budding for a few weeks now.Some have not, All plants are different. I am giving them blossom nutes. I noticed one of my big ones showing signs of Nitrogen deficiency.I then cut back on the blossom mix and slowly stepped up the nitro.Now she's fine.so,let your plants tell you what needs to be done.But my budding babes look great :D GOOD LUCK

thanks everyone i went ahead and gave them some mg bloom boost a day or two ago. hopefully ill see some buds in the next week or so.

Latest posts

Back