Going BIG 40X30

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUM

Reaction score
>>>Well after getting squeezed out of my greenhouse last year for not having enough room, I'm going BIG! I have these 1 3/8 iron joints for a old tent and using fence tubing that's 1 3/8 iron. I already know. 1 3/8 and 1 3/8 don't match up, but that's what I have to work with. So, I'm taking Port Orford White Cedar and making dowling to fuse the joints together. Then I'll steam the POWC roof joints and bend the to the desired curve. POWC is so neet to work with. This green house is going to be 40ft X 30ft X and the top will start about 10ft, but I'm gonna make it so that I can rise the GH up to 14 ft +. Then I take old bailing twine and make a net (so to speak) and put this over the whole GH to hold it down in strong winds. This is a must where I live,we have 50 to 75mph winds here on the Oregon coast. I'm growing for 3 other patients this year. Gotta take care of my peeps. Growing MJ is just to cool. I love it!!! Peace out

Wow, that's going BIG. How many plants do you plan on stuffing in there?

Yea growman05,I will have 56 ladies inside. That will give them a little over 6ft. to spread out and head to the sky. The GH will also be adjustable in height. I will start with 10 ft., but will be able to kick it up to 15ft. if needed. I think that's high enough. Any input is welcome. Peace out

Holy smokes. I likey. Hope your planning on throwing some kinds of pics up, down the road. Alot of super soil, or other method?

I've got worm beds going, composting kelp, regular compost, bat guano, Organic cow poo, rabbit poo, and buy organic soil(s). I grow in the biggest pots that I can find. Last year I had 3 clones of the same stock. I put them each in 3 different sizes of grow pots. At the end of the season, the bigger the grow pot, the bigger the plant. I'm looking at giving each lady 6ft. to grow out and max height of 14ft. in the GH. I will post pic's when I figger out how to post them. I'm also missing my hook-up cord from camera to PC. Green blessings and Peace out

We used to dig a hole with small backhoe, backfill with super soil. Then lift the greenhouse and set it on top of it. Man, the good ole days.

>>> nounvellechef, That is one good idea my friend. The place where my GH is going has one trailer with someone living there,(he's moving in yard) and there is another double axle trailer which is getting scraped down to the frame which will be a car carrier. Then FINDLY I can start my GH and digging holes instead of all pots sounds like a winner, like to have that backhoe. Because I'll be growing for 4 patients and possibly another 4 payments when my bro receives his medical MJ growers card. Then were talking 48 legal (ladies)/plants.to care for. That's alot of responsibility and hard work ahead this spring,summer and fall. I think that this will be my last year with a big grow unless I'm able to locate a young protasha that will work and is trustworthy. Do you know how hard that is to find ? Have to move on, green blessings and peace out.

Latest posts

Back