Hail!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanibalLector420

Reaction score
AHH i just planted my seeds today out in my woods and its pouring rain and hailing out!!! do u think they will survive? i also got one little guy thats just about an inch tall!

Did you plant the seeds already germinated? If not, you really have nothing to worry about, in fact rain will probably help.
If they were already germinated/are already sprouts.. don't fret too much. They're tough plants.

yeah marijuana plants are very though plants and yeah idk all about the hail tho that might be a prob how cold is it outside to might have started to early might get freze burn

yeah its like 50-70 degrees up here.. minnesota weather is wierd as hell! but it stopped hailing about 15 minutes after i posted that so im a little less worried now.
They are all germinated and one has sprouted (about an inch tall) i hope it didnt get directly hit by the hail:eek:
I think im gonna go check them tomarrow and hopefully get a grow journal going soon:farm:

Its hail not sleet won`t have a problem with freez and as long as they weren`t up they will be fine.

yeah i had 2 out, and it snowed one day and there was frost for 2days before hand. and they look strong, with thick stems. these babies are tough.

85CANNABLISS

oh if they arent poped up yet their befine but if they wear already up i might be worryed and yeah hail dosent need it to be below frezeing outside their probly be fine

Latest posts

Back