how do i dry it in an oven?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zros3_

Reaction score
so ive got 3 plants and trimmd thm today i dnt want to waste the leaves so i figured i usem, but idk how to dry it in the ovn ne suggustions??

You're not gonna find many leaf smokers around here--I bury mine in the back yard. Most who do use leaves do so by making a tea from them for their plants.

I'm not sure why you're trimming your plants, but if you're talking about your sugar leaves, I'm saving mine until my bubble bags get here. The buds are the bomb; the fan leaves are the solar panels.

If you dont have the time to let it air dry naturally, just throw it in your compost pile and go buy a pack of cigs, the effects will be about the same except the tobacco might taste better.
have always mixed mine with my compost which I mix with the rock I line the bottom 2inchs of my pots. I am curios about this boiling and giving the tea back to my girls. What nutrition if any it provides, are you feeding it to plants in veg, bloom, or all phases?
Remember, " Some Dragons Live Forever "

Trichome covered leaf is worth keeping.

Dry it slow and it will make good cannabutter, dry it fast and it will make good cannabutter too, it will taste like you just poked your tongue in a camels sweating hoof, but it will still get you high and the taste will be forgotten.

:peace:

ok so ive read wut evryone said and i appreciate the advice and will take it into consideration. but my friends who have done ths way more thn i have told me to cut the tops to speed up time and cut off the big leaves bcuz they r takin up too much energy tht it needs to produce buds. i currently have 2 dro and one reg. the dro leaves howevr i let dry ina cellophane for a couple o days open and two bowls got me high and im a daily smoker aswell. i dnt know if thts how ur supposed to do it though

Dont listen to anything else your friends tell you.

Leaves are FOOD for your plant.
The top is where bud grows from.
Do NOT dry your stuff in the oven.

Wait and be patient.

When it's ripe, it's ripe.

Stop chopping up your plants until you are ready for harvest.

Latest posts

Back