How much do you smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AlienBait said:
Yup, very tiny...LOL! :hubba:

SG-Fa.jpg

:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: and u do this all the time to get this much ?
That is 1 small bud u grow there and how many lights u got going on ?
So does it out way ur elect bill ?
Sure Looks Pretty though..!
Here to Yea Alien:48:

phatpharmer said:
Hi guy's some people around me feel I smoke a little to much, which I say never to much! I smoke about an OZ a week that's an average of 4g a day I think that would be a moderate smoker, I was wondering the average amount you guys smoke a week? I think the people around me (wife) should just smoke more themselves that way they don't feel left out. (my opion of course)Anyways let me no what you guy's think PP:hubba:

Obviously you don't think you smoke too much so I wouldn't worry what others say. People tell me the same thing and some of these people drink like fish and some of them snort crap up their nose...why would I listen. There is this stigma attached to it, does anyone ever tell you you take too much tylenol or drink too much iced tea, or you eat too much broccoli (MJ is a plant like broccoli) NO cause they don't have a stigma attached to them like MJ does, obviously your girl isn't one of them thank the lord for you but there are so many people that "care" about how much people smoke. I hear it all the time, yet when I drank like a fish no one said a word.

However if the old lady is mad cause it's effecting your relationship or your motivation you might want to listen....

Well me and the girl friend combined with all our friends id say a lil over an OZ a week. But i have to hide it when i go to work because the girl friend wont stop smoking. She smokes moor than me and i smoke a lot, i guess we are perfect for each other.... AWWWWW, i am going to ask her to marry me!!

SmokinMom said:
I love you AB! ;)
Uh, oh....:eek: :hubba: ;) :D

Flyinghigh said:
:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: and u do this all the time to get this much ?
That is 1 small bud u grow there and how many lights u got going on ?
So does it out way ur elect bill ?
Sure Looks Pretty though..!
Here to Yea Alien:48:

LMAO! That was from the "ShotGlass" grow we did last year:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12615

Here is what I've got going on now:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24683

And to answer your earlier question, no, I don't sell. I'm just stocking up on a few strains that I like. In fact, I'll probably stop growing for "production" after this spring as I should have enough to last 10 years (as long as it doesn't rot or mold).;)

AB- doesn't it feel great to be set for years and years? :D I miss growing, but atleast I don't have to worry about it...lol. :p

I think im about a 1/4 ounce a week guy so an ounce a month.

I plan on smoking quarter ounce on 420 yay i cant wait...

an oz lasts me about 8or 9 days ,,,but its pretty standard weed ,,,cannot wait to roll up a big fat joint of my own :tokie:

I smoke about a half oz a week or close to it.:ccc: :bongin: :bong:

An oz lasts me about 5 maybe 6 months. 15 years ago it would have lasted me a week if that lol.

I used to smoke 5 or more bongs hits a day while going to college. (yes I did graduate with a b.s. in environmental work) Now I just have one small bowl at night one or two hours before bed. I give most of what I grow away to other card holders like myself. Got to stay off the radar these days.

well honestly i smoke about 7 - 14 grams daily....thats 9 to 10 blunts a day

when i have some decent smoke.i skoke about a 1/2 oz week to 10 days.probably will go up when i get my first grow under my belt.especially knowing i have others in flower also.

For me it is usually 1/4 oz a week. I really just smoke after i get home from work and pretty much all day on the weekends! Big up to all the smoking crew! :tokie:

i smoke about a snap a night. i used to smoke alot when i was younger, but i have too much responsibilities now.
if i could, i would quit smoking weed all together.
but then i'd probably go crazy, or just become a complete jerk off like the rest of the world

Oz lasts me about 4 months usually and I average 2 grows a year..although I started my third this year already.. since I gave away so much of the last two grows.

How much is too much is up to you, as long as you are fufilling your responsibilities who cares how much you smoke? What is smoking to much imo is when folks smoke and drive. If you can't wait to smoke that bad that you have to put the lives of others at risk, then you should probably reexamine your habits. I have several idiot friends that swear up and down that they are just fine when they do it and at least half of them have been pulled over for either routine traffic stuff or driving erraticly and then busted for pot. LEO aside, its just plain moronic...its a drug, it impairs your ability and anyone that thinks that it does'nt is kidding themselves.

a girl is going to prison near me because she was way too stoned to drive but did anyway. long story short, she killed a man on a bicycle. she wasn't drinking or doing any other drugs.

Latest posts

Back