How much do you smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bowl a night for pain.

same as mojostat, oz. lasts around 4 months'. so i've got no need to grow over a few plants each grow.

like an 8th every 3 days. if i could afford it, though i'd be smoking an 8th a day.

I burn a 1/4 a week, unless I'm up at the cabin, then about twice that. I love to get wasted and walk around the woods or do some fishing.

me and my girlfriend smoke a quarter every week. re up every wednesday

A quarter will last me roughly 1-2 Weeks.

I started off buying sticks but got sick of how expensive they became so moved to quarters. Now I'm sick of quarters and buying in ounces. Saves me money and saves me dealing with dealers.

-Trippy

3 big fat bowls a day, unless i'm wrenching on a vehicle, then it's double that

1- 1 1/2 oz a month.

well for me it depends on how much i have. ive made a joint last me 5 days before, with the help of oneys. haha. but if i had an oz. probably no more than 3 days. when i have it i smoke it. the longest i made a half oz last was 3 days. most of the time when i get a half i make some crazy bong and blast it through til its gone or save a joint for the morning. haha. but lately ive been buying joints and dimebags and make either one last me 3 days. well 2 if its just a joint.

i'm cyclic go by the seasons. i smoke more in winter and dead summer but light fall and spring. a lot for me is about an ounce a week then will go 2-3 weeks without just cuz i'm not in the mood.

wow, people actually get not in the mood to smoke. i can never get enough, it always kills me when people say lets put out the blunt, no point in smoking more were all already stoned. and im the only one saying NO DONT! i want. i always feel the need to hit it atleast 3 more times when people want to put it out. haha. but when its mine we smoke the whole thing, the person that wants to save and put it out gets skipped in rotation.

Latest posts

Back