im losing hope..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CThuglife

THUGLIFE
Reaction score
i keep seeing stuff about mg...

:( i used mg :(

i didnt know growing had sooooo many rules.. i dont even know what to do next.. ay yai yai..

I have a thread in this section called "Bad Soil" Check it out...its about my MG mistake. If you can without stressing the plant too much, try to remove as much of the soil as you can and replace it with something better...I did with mine and put them into fox farms and they are doing great, but there is always a risk....also, Im new at this so dont take everything I say to be gold.

do a search here for grows by The brothers grunt...;)
a MG guru grower.. IMO
"I" am not.. but they did quite well with it while here

I regularly use Miracle Grow all-purpose ferts (with micro-nutrients) in veg. Just start at about 1/3 the recommended strength. It is probably not as good as some other nutes but it is only a fraction of the cost of most kinds.
What gets many people in trouble is MG (or most other brands) slow release nutes. Since the rate of release is often dependent on the amount of moisture plants can get nute burn in wet weather and not enough nutes in dry weather. Slow release nutes should never be used on young plants as these are very succeptable to over-feeding.

Check out my journal, I only use MG. They are just dandy!!

Nothing wrong with MG 'universal' fertiliser. Comes in a box, a blue crystalline mixture, it's for flowering plants. 15-30-15 and that's just fine for getting good buds.

leafminer said:
Nothing wrong with MG 'universal' fertiliser. Comes in a box, a blue crystalline mixture, it's for flowering plants. 15-30-15 and that's just fine for getting good buds.

Negative.

Miracle grow is the WORST nutes to give your plants.
Animal based and full of salts. Have fun with that.

Do not use mg anything to grow cannabis, the end results are not what you would have gotten by using nutes specifically taylored top grow cannabis, either indoor or out.

The Effen Gee said:
Negative.

Miracle grow is the WORST nutes to give your plants.
Animal based and full of salts. Have fun with that.

Do not use mg anything to grow cannabis, the end results are not what you would have gotten by using nutes specifically taylored top grow cannabis, either indoor or out.

ANIMAL based? I'm a chemist. That's crazy. MG fert is just chemicals. Like any other synthetic ferts.
And my grows say that you're wrong. I have no trouble with yields. ;)
Some of us don't live in the US and don't have access to places that sell exotic mixtures nor have the money to spend on same ...

I respect what is being said and I to have used M-gro soil from day one.I put 4 seeds in M-gro potting soil and got 4 plants.Of these 4 I think 3 are fems and 1 male(already pulled).I transplanted into M-gro moisture control about a week and a half ago.

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG

..as with almost anything you buy... "you get what you pay for"...
MG products are inferior.. that's why they're "cheap"..
they do not contain ratios lucrative to mj cultivation, nor do they contain the required micro nutrients that mj requires.
... it need amendments.. "at least"..

Latest posts

Back