Lollypop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys..... Irish, the soil is light... airy ...... drains good..... by far the best out of the bag soil I've found in my area...... I'm thinking about 3 days between watering times..... it holds water.... drains well...... has space in it. I got my fingers crossed that mj will like it.

Looks like they're coming along strong. I'll be standing by for the buddage!

A little update at day 41....... I looked for the first time for the sex...... they are starting to alternate nodes....... I got one that looks to be a little different from the others....... I'm guessing its male.

The different one:
IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

They are doing good....... working to make them bushy and short

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0142_renamed_20934.jpg

It shouldn't be long for I'll know the sex...... I hope:D

IMG_0137_renamed_17563.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

They are showing their sex....... well 4 out of the 5 are...... can you tell the sex of each one?

One:
IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

Two:

IMG_0140_renamed_20523.jpg

IMG_0141_renamed_4324.jpg

3 girls 1 boy 1 unknown...... leaning girl :D

4 girls
put 2 of the girls into flower last weekend:

here are a couple of pics: Lollypop at 1 week of 8(i think):D

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

One of my favorite posters. I've been following, but figured I'd hit the thread up and let you know. Going to subscribe to this. As with Irish, wondering how much drainage you have going on in those containers. Don't see an awful lot of perlite, but I'm not exactly sure what peat looks like, either. how often do you water? Curious, as I'm currently in FFOF/perlite mix, and get a good ounce of drainage off of a gallon of water between two plants.

This is a new soil for me....... I do get some runoff....... I'm not happy with the soil for veging plants....... it does stay wet to long....... when the plant gets bigger and goes into flower...... the soil is great...... the plants love it. It is the best soil I've found in my area....... next grow I'm going to add more perlite and cut it with a little different mix...... Once I've get it just right I'm going to post the recipefor y'all....... but I have to say Irish is right....... but I made it work in veg and its rocking in flower. Thank y'all so much for looking in on my grow....... I learn how to do this from all of yall.

:48:

Thanks to all who are watching my grow.
Update 3/24 2 weeks into flower....... plants went in at 16 inches tall....... they're now 26 inches tall....... that's some stretch going on....... I'm told it's the c99 trait which causes it....... btw add another 10 inches for your pot height.

they seem to love this soil...... straight off the shelf y'all with GH flora....... it stays a little wet in veg when plants are small but when the roots fill the pot it rocks...... These pics will speak for themselves..... I can't wait to smoke some.

plant 2 she stays a little greener then the others

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

plant 5 she stays the lightest green...... has the structure and equal growth for the tops
IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

That's a beauty 13. Any smells, other than your farts? lol Really a fine looking plant. :)

powerplanter said:
That's a beauty 13. Any smells, other than your farts? lol Really a fine looking plant. :)

No flowering odor yet powerplanter...... the frost should start any day now and the odor should start........ 6 weeks to go.:icon_smile:

I'm using General Hydroponics 3 part flora .... hard water micro and calmag is mixed in there about every other watering..... I've been feeding them medium strength the whole way (advice of breeder) and no Gro(part 1) during flower...... at almost 3 weeks into flower I'd say this is going to be some impressive mj. I'll take some advice from y'all about how I should finish them those last 3 weeks. I'll have some more pics for y'all this weekend.

LSC has some great sounding crosses. I got a couple on my list. :)

Latest posts

Back