Lollypop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea baby!! Damn fine looking buds 13. :icon_smile: :holysheep:

6 weeks into flower 2 weeks left....... Do not grow lollypop without odor control period. I've had to stake every stem on the plant........ I've had 100% clone rate into jiffy pucks w/o any cloning gel or powder...... My first attempt at hydro is a 5 gallon dwc...... it is 1 week into flower now..... I'll post some photos of it in a couple weeks.
plant #2

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

You got any pics. to through up 13? Been waiting on updates on this thread and your Gravedigger. Wondering how they look now after a week has gone by. I'll check back later. Stay safe 13. :)

7 weeks in flower...... odor is unreal..... but controllable..... every stem had to be staked..... .... I'll go on tric watch from here...... will harvest when time is right...... I don't think it will be far from the 8 week mark though...... I'll have to admit I'm looking forward to smoking some of this. I'm running 100% on cloning 4 different females I've got 4 or 5 from each one....... Oh I'll pot yall some pics of the hydro plant I've got at almost 2 weeks in flower in a few days. Y'all growing mj is work and requires a commitment to do it right. I think I'm getting there.

Thanks Dan and PP for looking in on my grow....... Dan the LSC people are good folks and I'm honored if someone considered using their genetics because of my 1st ever grow journal. PP..... I don't have gravedigger yet. I do have bourbon st waiting in the hole for next season.

plant 2

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

Those are some sweet looking buds. I'm envious. Tho shalt not covet thy neighbors weed. LOL :)

Looks good. I grew it awhile back. Pics are in that group grow Lep thread. Had good yields, but just not a frost factory to be a keeper.

power planter, i have 1 grave digger & it been tooped, 6th node maybe. ill be growing her for a bit.

they look very nice....i have 10 going myself....well 2 weeks from seed..
what was your % of females?
thanks

4 out of 5 were females.... if your an indoor grower make sure you top them early...... keeps them shorter and they bush very well.

thanks grower...room is 4x8x8...1000w ebb n flow 12 bucket

Opened the door to my man cave where my grow closet is located this morning and wow....... the odor is unbelievable........ I have 2 lollypop plants a couple days short of eight weeks and 3 others in flower 1 at 4 weeks...... 1 at 3 weeks and one in dwc at 3 weeks........ the last update before the chop will be tomorrow....... they may get the ax tomorrow night or saturday....... I can hardly wait to put some fire on one of those buds.

I have both Gravedigger and Bourbon St seedlings started. They are still too small to be very interesting. I have enjoyed following along with your grow here of the Lollypop.

Latest posts

Back