Lollypop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got caught up on your journal. Nice work..continued mojo.

Thanks y'all glad you looked in on my grow...... I've got 6 clones going for my last grow for a while....... hey Rose did you ever get a clone off that medicine woman reveg?

I haven't cloned her yet, I am thinking I will do that very soon, thanks for asking. Her reveg is doing well.

3 weeks give or take a day.....the stretch was over by end of week 2 had 10 inches of it on a 16 inch plant..... so leave some room if your space is limited by height........ I think the pics tell the rest:icon_smile:

plant #2

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

plant #5 this may be a keeper....... lovely... just lovely

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

Looks like its going to be yummy.. Thanks for sharing..

Aloha
SquidyP

4 weeks in flower....... can you SMELL that SMELL........ I say it smells like thick pineapple sweet tart syrup if there was such a thing ....... one of those smell you can't get enough of

plant #5.... this one might not need stakes
IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

plant #2 is fading more than I would like........ I think it'll be fine with some more nutes this week. it needs to be staked.

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

looking great!! g13. hows the yellowing going?

I feed them some some GH flora gro to give some extra N........ seems to have stop yellowing for now......... only about 3 weeks left....... buds are putting on weight fast now....... will have pics this weekend.

:) Last three weeks brings on delicious aromas. Watch ventilation !!!!!!! Keep the Faith & enjoy. Sharon, L.S.C.:icon_smile:

Been feeding them well....... buds are getting heavy........ looks like I'll have to stake up all the tall buds....... smell is getting heavier (ripe Pineapple and passion fruit with a giant yellow sweet tart under tone)...... not sure some folks would know it's pot but they would smell it and wonder....... I've got the last to females placed in the flower closet. I had to buzz them off to keep in my veg area while they were waiting their turn...... they will have many tops...... and BTW I've got clones from each one to fill the closet one last time before summer.
I took a few extra pics ....... 5 weeks in flower
plant #2
IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

Latest posts

Back