Lollypop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hemp Goddess said:
I have both Gravedigger and Bourbon St seedlings started. They are still too small to be very interesting. I have enjoyed following along with your grow here of the Lollypop.

When I start back up....... I've got 3 strains ready Bourbon St, Deadhead OG and Skunk #1. Are your doing them in the organic dirt or hydro?

I am going to do organic dirt for a while--I am putting most of the hydro stuff in storage for now. I am enjoying not having to do all that hydro entails.

I took the last pics of the 2 girls this morning........ then they got the ax....... both are trimmed and hanging now...... they smell wonderful to me...... my wife says they smell like *hit...... I told her that was a complement......... got a ball of finger hash I'm gonna be hitting after I finish this post....... anyway here are the last living pics for plant #2 and #5....... they gave all they had....... they are showing their eight weeks in flower....... they produced very well...... I was surprised how hard the lower buds ended up...... no light airy buds. Happy Cinco de Mayo.
IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

Very nice 13. How much do you think they put out? I'll be checking back for the smoke report. :)

They look absolutely great! How long did you end up flowering these? I've got the Gravedigger and Bourbon St. started.

Excellent read G13! The pictures and discriptions were amazing and informative too so thank you for all of that. Look forward to seeing and reading more from ya!

I took them at day 58....... ended up with almost 4 ozs of quality smoking weed....... the clones are producing more for me....... these plants do well with LST..... I have two clones in flower with 20-30 tops each .......... the plant that was different is well into flower now....... it smells spearminty to me........ you have to top these plants..... once topped they get multiple heads easily ....... they clone well in jiffy pucks and in hydro dwc set up.

The dirt I used is the Jungle Growth brand(they have a web site) sold at Lowes...... the grower's mix professional straight out of the bag....... I used GH 3 part mixed at 3-2-1 in veg in flower I used 0-2-4...... used tap water ph'd down to 6.5 (after adding nutes..lol).

I have a soil mix I'll share........ It is easy. You can buy what you need at the Lowes...... is it the best ever? probably not....... it will grow quality marijuana and give you a starting point to build and learn from without burning up your clones because the soil is to hot or stays to wet. This is what I needed someone to tell me when I started and couldn't find and was to limited in my knowledge to know how to ask........ so for you beginners this is a recipe I wish I'd had when I started.

1- 64 quart bag of jungle growth growers mix professional(not the flower and vegetable) LOOK for GROWERS MIX

1- 32 quart bag of jungle growth pure organic potting mix( NO NEEM CAKE I'm trying it now:D)

1- 8 quart bag of Vermiculite

Mix it all up good and put it in some good sizes pots and grow you some dope. It works I promise....... I'm into my third crop and no issues from the soil. I'm sure there is better out there....... but this is widely available through out the USA and easy to to do. Good Luck to yall who try it....... let me know how it works for you........ Oh... be sure order the General Hydroponics 3 part flora for your nutes and you'll grow some dank for sure.

Dan K. Liberty said:
hey G13 just to be clear, you got almost 6 z's from just the two plants?

checked my long division again and gonna have to say almost 4 oz's....... 61 grams from grams from #2 and 50grams from #5 total 111grams

111/28 = 3.96 almost 4 from the two........ I divided 20 instead of 28 I guess........ I knew those jars musta been holding alot........ I go by how many jars I got not ounces......... sorry for the slight error........ I'm very happy with the results......... I can get more per plant from the clones. I can't get any where near the gram per watt thing. I'm very happy with 1/2 that....... Dan I did get 20 grams out of a 12 ounce Dr Pepper can:D

OK....... last update to my first ever grow journal Lollypop 58 days in flower she was chopped after pics were taken. this plant was topped 3 different times to keep her short for and extra 4 weeks in veg til there was room for her. it work out nice...... got 27 tops out of her..... this is a keeper.
Yeah....... I went a little crazy with the pics........ the smell is OH MY GOD!!!!!

Copy of IMG_0131.jpg

Copy of IMG_0132.jpg

Copy of IMG_0134.jpg

Copy of IMG_0135.jpg

Copy of IMG_0136.jpg

Latest posts

Back