my wife..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

passtheswag

smoke it up !!!
Reaction score
wants me to find a strain to grow that doesnt give her the munchies....... so does any one know of one if so do tell .thanks PS

she's asking that same damn question that mine did, isn't she?.. hunny... am I getting fat???... buddy,.. it doesn't matter WHAT you tell 'em. -they already have it in their head that they ARE getting fat... which they almost assuredly are... it's innevitable for a woman to get old and fat - young guys... pay attention to this... you have to explain it to them that it's just a fact of life...gently, of course... if u ever wanna get a piece of a-- again... just as there is no weed that don't give u the munchies....;)

that's my thought on it....:joint:

u know what I'm saying is true... don't u?... and u KNOW she thinks the same thing too... even though she doesn't want to admit it, eh???

been there... done that... :eek:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
she's asking that same damn question that mine did, isn't she?.. hunny... am I getting fat???... buddy,.. it doesn't matter WHAT you tell 'em. -they already have it in their head that they ARE getting fat... which they almost assuredly are... it's innevitable for a woman to get old and fat - young guys... pay attention to this... you have to explain it to them that it's just a fact of life...gently, of course... if u ever wanna get a piece of a-- again... just as there is no weed that don't give u the munchies....;)

that's my thought on it....:joint:

:ignore: :ignore: :ignore:

In case you haven't noticed...we ALL get old... and it is certainly NOT just women who get fat...:rolleyes:

Also, having been married to the same man for 25+...I feel I can say with confidence that if you love you wife and remember to tell her often how beautiful she is to you, she won't feel the need to ask you that question... and she will be much more inclined to want to "show" you her appreciation...;)

Rdrose said:

In case you haven't noticed...we ALL get old... and it is certainly NOT just women who get fat...:rolleyes:

Also, having been married to the same man for 25+...I feel I can say with confidence that if you love you wife and remember to tell her often how beautiful she is to you, she won't feel the need to ask you that question... and she will be much more inclined to want to "show" you her appreciation...;)

Tried that, not working so far…:rofl:

Eat good munchies not junk food. Tell her she's beautiful and pass her the joint. :D
(don't even attempt to explain she's gonna get old and fat and thats a fact of life....that would not be a good idea)

The Cannabinoid THCV is known to have the effect of suppressing the appetite rather than stimulating like many other cannabinoids. :hubba: THCV is found more in sativa leaning plants. I have found C99 (being only 80% sativa) to be a fairly strong appetite suppressant. There are a bunch of f2s and f100s :rolleyes: of C99 out and about. However, f1s are pretty much out of the question. A sister strain of C99 is Apollo 11. Look into that one if you are interested.

The reason I recommend these strains is first and foremost, they are known (IME) to suppress the appetite. Secondly, they have a farily fast flowering cycle and don't grow like a typical sativa. My rant is done. Now search. ;)

Now ya'll just hold on there! "Old" does not have to mean "Fat".

It just happens to in my case...hehe

The doc told me I have to lose 10 pounds. I told him I'd put it with that other sock I keep losing; that's bound to work.

When you get in your 70's, "Pyramid" is what you see in the mirror instead of in Egypt. It's a safety thing. It keeps me from tipping over.

got bless ya stoney thats what I told my wife but she just thought that I was an ***

Rdrose said:

My lady just asks because she likes to hear the answer i give her! "Honey you are the most beautiful and angelic woman there is and im so special and lucky to have you to call me own!"

As far as appreciation goes, ya right! The only appreciation i get is a scolding look for forgetting to move the clothes from the was to the dryer!

I dont tell me lady she is gettin plumlp, one reason is because she isnt. However, sometimes, like around Thanksgiving, the food does catch up with her because she's not as active as i am. So, i invite her to go kick the soccer ball around with me or go for a walk, thinks that can help and still be romantic, and she has no idea that im helping her. she thinks im just being silly and askin her to go play some ball or go for a walk! It works, plus there are always extra-curricular bedroom activites that also help burn up them calories, roflmao! :hubba:

I think ive said enough, dont wanna tell too many of my secrets!

Nova

Rdrose said:

uh oh... have I made enemies already???:eek:

;)

Latest posts

Back