Need urgent help with my small outdoor grow !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trippiexz4

Reaction score
Hey guys,so i have been growing literally one random seed that i got from the weed i had few months ago,in the first few weeks it really growed nice and all,but i have to be honest i didn't took care of the plant almost at all,because i wasn't even expecting that she will end up in flowering.I just wanted to let her go i watered her from time to time and trimmed her a little and thats all,i wanted to see if she will grow without me really doing anything else than watering her.So basicly its been 4-5 months now and she is now in second week of flowering if im not mistaking.I will put pictures down below so everyone can tell me little more do i even have hope of seeing some buds on her.I know its a bit late to start taking care of her better,but i still believe if i give my best in the next 5-6 weeks i could get more buds in the end.So i wanted to ask for advice is there ayn way to make my plant get more buds trough this flowering,i thought about doing lst or something like that.Please guys i would appreciate any help seriously i am a newbie when it comes to growing so any help would mean a lot to me !! Thank guys

Cannabis grown inside needs to be put into an environment that has 12 hours of light and 12 hours of (absolute) dark to flower. Most people do this when the plant is between 4 and 8 weeks old. Regular cannabis will not flower without doing this. What you are seeing is preflowers, which will develop after being in veg, but will never develop into full buds. Unfortunately I see both male and female flowers. This is common with seeds that you get out of bags of cannabis and are called hermaphrodites. Even if this is put into 12/12 light now, you will only end up with small seedy buds. Hermaphrodites plants should be destroyed.

If you are wanting to grow, I suggest that you do some reading so that you understand what a cannabis requires to produce bud. When growing inside, there is really a lot to it.

Thank you so much for your help,but i was curious what if i keep the plant and finish it,could i get some buds atleast from it and seeds if i leave her outdoors for next few weeks ? I would really like to use it somehow or get any amount possible from it,since i have been growing her for past 4 5 months

She gets 10 hours of sunlight daily here outdoors and 10 hours of night,im not sure is that a very big problem or can i still pass regardless?

Rose is right about growing.
I have been trying to learn these skills all my life {50 years}
and I don't know enough yet.
It ain't easy.
Read, read, read...
Learn, learn, learn...

Thank you...

The Poet..

It started as a hobby for me and turned into Advanced Science Class. Every grow presents me with a little new surprise. Nothing earth shattering other than the fact that if not dealt with, the grow suffers! One time it was a simple matter of my PPM meter needing to be re-calibrated. Wasn't off much but enough to cause me to make adjustments that were wrong.

Latest posts

Back