Oh no....Hermie????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heemhoff17

Reaction score
Could it be possible that this plant is turning???

I'm at 4 weeks flowering at i see these more or less YELLOW shoots coming out..... does that mean...i hate to say it....does that mean its gonna be a hermie and i should just chop her now? It is down with 4 other plants at the same flowering period...

downsized_1203090755.jpg

I hope you can tell from the photo...If not i will run down and take more

cant realy tell it looks like nanner ive just had 2 of my girls go hermi 1 last night and 1 a week ago its a bumer when it happens im sure some pro will be able to give you a better answer but to me it lookis like nanners sorry

i think you need to run down and take more pics,,,esp of the offending article :p

downsized_1203090847a.jpgdownsized_1203090847.jpgdownsized_1203090849a.jpg

I'm pretty sure its time to get the sword out and chop her down.

Hermie.

You need to learn to put much bigger pictures up showing more detail.

:peace:

2 2 H.JPG

yep hermi...at least you caught it early enough not to compromise the rest of your grow...they are not all like that are they? Do you have any light leaks?

Sorry Leagle...IMO..it has crossed ...From wha i can see ..below HIE pic.. I believe i see seed pod..which tells me pollen has opened around week 2..another note I see a flourescent green like spot just when the nanner starts.just my thaughts..:48:

No, They are not all like that and there are no light leaks in this area.....

Well....I went down there to harvest the he/she...and looked at my other two and see that.....they have turned as welll :doh: :(

So i figured the best thing to do is let them finish and just deal with the seeds when its time to smoke.....how sucky

so sorry...dont use any of the seeds..clean room very well and Good luck next run:lama:

legalize_freedom said:
yep hermi...at least you caught it early enough not to compromise the rest of your grow...

my sentiments exactly!

Latest posts

Back