Paki Cola....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
Well MindzEye wanted to see a pic or two of the Paki's cola so I snapped a few when I checked the trichs tonight...things hve sped up...might be a chop coming this weekend coming...

2 cola...View attachment 141499View attachment 141500

2 bud...View attachment 141501View attachment 141502

I am new to this but that is what my colas look like only not as big. my grow room isnt the perfect temp they are about 4 weeks into growing the cola, how long did it take for you to get them that big is there a time limit on the growth of the cola and how did you run your lights?

thanks for any help!

leastofthese said:
I am new to this but that is what my colas look like only not as big. my grow room isnt the perfect temp they are about 4 weeks into growing the cola, how long did it take for you to get them that big is there a time limit on the growth of the cola and how did you run your lights?

thanks for any help!

Welcome to MP....This plant was supposed to be an auto flowering plant but the genetics were not stable and it stayed short but never auto flowered... I flipped it to 12/12 and started the flowering process myself...I forget how long it has been flowering...it's in my 3rd or 4th journal I believe. As for yours...how long it flowers depends largely on the strain...some finish early..like 6/7 weeks and some go forever...13/14 weeks...generally indicas flower for a shorter time then Sativas...on normal strains I veg for 24 hrs a day for a cpl weeks then trim it back to 18/6..then when they are sexually mature and large enough I flip them to 12/12 for flowering...if you do not know the strain you are growing then you will hve to keep an eye out and check the trichs with a pocket microscope...even if you do know it's a good idea to hve a pocket microscope to check on things....

Latest posts

Back