Puff Monkey's Industrial Grow Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone ever heard of leo being tipped off because of extremely large(price &bulk) hydro equipment order shipped via UPS....i'm about to place a big one ....

IMO I would make it more than one order...Do you know where it is coming from? If its not going through customs or anything I dont think youll arise suspecion...

And FYI, my neighbor works for UPS and he told me if you send a package overnight it will never touch a HUB, where all the scanning and inspecting takes place.

hydro equip is perferctly legal if you are in the states so even if someone knows whats in the package they would still need more than just that....I wouldnt worry about it...

How big an order we talkin?

a friend of a friend of mine got bust just the other day for sendin stuff to the grow site address. he was usin the USPS and im not sure what he had sent but they got him, still don't know what he's charged with but its federal or thats who came in and got him. make me nervous about sendin anything to where i grow. just becareful bro.

New_2_Chronic said:
IMO I would make it more than one order...Do you know where it is coming from? If its not going through customs or anything I dont think youll arise suspecion...

And FYI, my neighbor works for UPS and he told me if you send a package overnight it will never touch a HUB, where all the scanning and inspecting takes place.

hydro equip is perferctly legal if you are in the states so even if someone knows whats in the package they would still need more than just that....I wouldnt worry about it...

How big an order we talkin?
2 large hydro systems(e&f),2 1000w digitallight systems, 3 6" 440 CHM fans, 2 carbon filters, nutes, grow media,everything icould possibly need to grow hydroponically.... the order is shipped from very close and i always get it the next day(i don't do next day but it's so close)

yeah slo... dont ever get anything shipped USPS...They pretty much scan every package because every package touches a HUB.

Puff....I just dont know what to tell you man.,... thats alot of stuff...

IMO I would order the lights and everything on one order then the two hydro systems on another....Thats just me but im a paranoid person...

Since it isnt going that far, and you usually get the stuff overnight I would say the packages wont/dont go into a HUB. From what I understand from my neighbor the small junction points where packages route through do not do any type of scanning, or dogs or anything...They (UPS) only does those types of things at thier HUBs. If its going somewhere that can be reached by truck within 16-18 hours then the package never stops moving and most likely will never touch a HUB...

Good luck with your order dude...let us know how it works out.,...

actually yes, well most of it . i broke it up into several orders starting with the stuff for the veg room...most of it just got here 2 hrs ago...heres a pic of the room so far..still need the ultreflect

hydro veg 001.JPG

hydro veg 002.JPG

so fellow hydrowers, does it look set up right ???the pump i got is overkill at 1056 GPH....gotta add another drain....can i sprout seeds in this table or do i need a humidome/tray to start ???

wow puff...that room is awesome man ...i can only imagine the buds you're gonna have now ... So how's the seedlings doing right now ??? keep it GREEN puff...

Dude this room looks so sick!!! with all that light in there you should have a dedicated line for a window a/c for a closed system or have your exhaust timered for co2 man. With all that light man co2 would so rock!!!:headbang2:

well there is a door for the veg room but i stay to stoned to hang it...the veg room also has it's pwn carbon filter and ventilation system. since i keep my inside temp at a range the MJ can easily thrive in , i'll just pull air in from the outside room and that should maintain a comfortable temp within the grow rooms...floralicious grow efin' stinks !!!!..i'll prolly want to use a small carbon scrubber in the outer room as well

well guys, i finally got some seeds started....still dont have any PH up or down or my ppm meter yet but it'll be here tomorrow...heres some pics of the veg room so far..these pics are of the vetilation system..passive intake with 180 cfm can fan and carbon filter for exhaust..

igr 003.JPG

igr 005.JPG

igr 007.JPG

you'll notice that i took a variable speed tower fan and hung it sideways to provide airflow over the plants as well as to cool the lights...still gotta redo the mylar that i put in there temporarily...

igr 001.JPG

igr 009.JPG

igr 008.JPG

I take it Puff you have got your flood timing down?

Does the exhaust from the Veg go into the same room as the passive intake?
Thats really no big concern, for a veg and the lighting you have.

But...When you make your 2000w flower room, make sure you exhaust BOTH the room and the Light exhaust out of the house. An attic or some other creative way can work. Just be sure not to place your exaust outlets anywhere near your fresh air intake. And with 2000w, you will want FRESH air from outside, rather then another bedroom if at all posible.

Latest posts

Back