Quit stealing from me......PEOPLE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
Hello my friends., Haven't been on in awhile. I'm glade to see a lot of me friend getting GREEN. But I also see a lot of new people on here. And I'm glade for that for this is a great sit. But come on I see that ****** has taking a copy of my bud pic and is using it and that is flat out wrong........can't do nothing but SMH.

My pics in grow journal have been saved to some one computer and posted as their own and I busted them that is all. Found a fronted...lol. That is all, had to call it like i see it.

MARY-JANE said:
My pics in grow journal have been saved to some one computer and posted as their own and I busted them that is all. Found a fronted...lol. That is all, had to call it like i see it.

Someone from MP tried to pass off your pics as theirs? I find that rather bizarre...and not cool.

Right I say the same thing it is a newbe....jsmh.

That's sad, someone posing as a grower?? Who, where, why?

that's pretty lame---funny thing a while back---i tried to post 1 of my own pics in 2 different threads and marp wouldn't allow me to do it---go figure

orangesunshine said:
that's pretty lame---funny thing a while back---i tried to post 1 of my own pics in 2 different threads and marp wouldn't allow me to do it
I have had the same thing happen, even after I renamed the file. :confused2:

Roddy said:
That's sad, someone posing as a grower?? Who, where, why?

I really can't tel you why but that is what they did. When you see their pic is like mine then ask.

Start watermarking your pics.

It is crappy for someone to try passing pics off as their own, but the Internet is public domain.

Watermark those pics, peeps. :)

If there is one among us, may we see the the infraction in question, and it's original dwelling?....

MARY-JANE said:
I really can't tel you why but that is what they did. When you see their pic is like mine then ask.

Be kinda of tough to do. You have not posted any pics since '09 and I cannot remember buds shot that old.

pcduck said:
Be kinda of tough to do. You have not posted any pics since '09 and I cannot remember buds shot that old.

:aok:

sorry to hear Mary....But I asure you if this the case..bring it to Hicks attention...that is a rule violation and realy one that bites the hind end...

take care and be safe

"Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery"... ;) mary...
if it's posted on another site, there isn't much that I can do about it, but if it's a member from here, and we can flush him/her out, we can certainly "draw 'n quarter" the little bugger..:p

I think Mary is trippin' personally. Hasn't been on site for 3 years and comes back and says this? Kinda crazy......

Call it like I see it..........

NorCalHal said:
I think Mary is trippin' personally. Hasn't been on site for 3 years and comes back and says this? Kinda crazy......

Call it like I see it..........

Run DMC? Mary Mary, why you buggin? :D

Hamster....what is DMC?

Sorry to hear it Mary. I wonder if there are MJ pics from MP all over the network of grow sites? I have never even thought about this pic hijacking before. We do have some great photos of some AWESOME bud here at MP.

tcbud said:
Hamster....what is DMC?

Sorry to hear it Mary. I wonder if there are MJ pics from MP all over the network of grow sites? I have never even thought about this pic hijacking before. We do have some great photos of some AWESOME bud here at MP.

Um...Run DMC is/was a pioneering Rap band. Pretty much started all back in the day with GrandMaster Flash I believe. They cover walk this way with Aerosmith as well.

Hamster Lewis said:
Mary Mary, why you buggin? :D

I read Hal's comment this morning and was gonna make the exact same post, I however showed some restraint. LMAO :D

I sat fireside and didnt knows what to think so I just be keepin me mouth shut, stops drowlin that way too so win win much abliged

BWD

Latest posts

Back