Ramster grwOs hYdrO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ramster555

Reaction score
Hi board...Ramster here, growing up a crop of legal weed with hydroponics for the first time since I am on the medical weed program now! I have done this a few times before in a closet with soil, I decided to grow with hydroponics this time.

I will try to post a few pics. Today is the first day under the light I am using some Bubble gum seeds I bought from Amsterdam over 5 years ago! All 8 that I have kept germinated in 24 hours I am going to leave the florescent on for 24 hours. As they become ready I will put them in some HrdroFarms Buckets. I picket up 7 of them for $100.00 I have a 1000 watt halite for them and a 1000 sodium. I bought a book by Logan Edwards Grow Great Marijuana, it seems like there is some good info inside, I can use any and all help advice, pointers, comments or anything else you can find the time to type.

Thanks guys (and girls) :p Ramster

CIMG3355.jpg

CIMG3354.jpg

Well that is all good to hear! I am also doing 24 hrs floros right now, I think its a great way to start the plants out. I am doing a soil grow, so I am definitely going to be checking out ur plants and the rest of your set up.:peace:

What was your secret for storing the seeds with such a high success rate and what was your method of germination?

I'm gonna follow this one for sure. Nice lights BTW. Any idea what kind of nutes you will be using?

Everything sounds and looks great. Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them babies a boost. :aok: Good luck with the grow and we'll be following along. ;)

Very nice hope it goes well. You are definatley on your way. Thanks
SALT

Im also doing a first time hydro grow. Check out my journal and you can see the set up. Good luck!

Hey there uncle! i think you kno who this is just by me sayin that.. haa

Well, now you have some nice young babies :) and i hope they work out for you!! the MASTER KUSH, LAVENDER, PURE KUSH, and the GDP (grand daddy purple) will hopefully be a great crop this time around for you!! and im sOOOoO!OO!! glad you went hydro!!

keep up the hard work, be patient

trust me..

IT PAYS OFF!!!!

Well guys thank you for the feedback I didn't see an email from the site. Thanks to my nephew in Cal. I was able to get some great clones (MASTER KUSH, LAVENDER, PURE KUSH, LEMON KUsH and the GDP grand daddy purple) I have them in the hYdrO buckets now!! Thank you again Jasper!!! I have some photos I am not shure on the time to water and how long everybody has a time in mind. Any and all help will be great I have to go to work will put more info on nutes later Ramster :D

CIMG3379_2.jpg

CIMG3380_2.jpg

CIMG3381_2.jpg

Lookin good! Actually it looks great, may you have nothing but positive experiences with ur grow. Goodluck!:farm:

Well if you read I have gone to cali. for clones and have came back with some!! I still have my 4 out of 8 bubble gum from seeds that I bought over 5 years ago. Only 4 because my girlfriends dog got to 4 of them:eek: they are in the rectangular hydro pot I made, they look good in the water farm buckets I have clones from cali. 9 of them 1 is Kush. 1 is master Kush 1 is Lemon Kush and one Lavender All the others are Grandaddy Purple. I have had the nutes to high to start with so I washed the system out with a wash changed water with the right level of nutes and they are looking good The two in the round pots I made had a set back the ph was a little high they got a little pale, I fixed it. I am using Fox Fire, nutes, I am running the drippers for 2 hours on then 2 off on 24 hours lights, I put Mylar on the top of the pots to keep water from splashing out, let me know your thoughts on it, the temp. has been at 82 all the time. I have a 1000 sodium vapor on them for now, I might go to a halide mabye 400 wt so I can get the light closer to them. I just got some more seeds I am going to germinate tonight.

The other pics are from my friends set up I did for him with soil so I don't have to go over so much. a 400 halide in a small closet will post more on them latter go to work but will post pics. They are all Grandaddy Purple I top them today they look great!! see you soon ;)

CIMG3383.jpg

CIMG3384.jpg

CIMG3385.jpg

CIMG3386.jpg

CIMG3387.jpg

CIMG3389.jpg

CIMG0099.jpg

CIMG0100.jpg

CIMG0101.jpg

CIMG0102.jpg

So far so good. By the looks of things the little ladies are coming right along. Keep up the great work. ;)

Very nice hope things go well. Looks good so far.

Thanks
SALT

Back with an update for all, I have cloned 18 clones from my clones last Monday I will put them under the 1000 watt for a week after rooting for a week in the dome they are in now. So far they look great! I am a little rusty I have not done this for 12 years and my first time with hYdrO... I LOVE IT! I read about a sea of green and I am going to try it with this batch of clones. I made a hydro unit that holds 18- 3.75" plastic hydro pots I bought from the hydro store here. I think I am going to make it an ebb and flow as opposed to a drip for a few reasons. I think it will be easier to flood rather than to drip and I think I like the idea of it too better saturation more evenly, I would love some input or if you have ever done a S.O.G. before I will be most grateful.

I have the ladies (clones I got from my nephew in cali about 3 weeks ago) still in the buckets on a 24 hour sodium light all doing great. Two had a PH problem one came back fast the other looked like she was not going to make it but came through,;) they are in the unit with two pots in it. I have the plants I started from seeds in the four plant container pot. I transplanted them but in the pics they are still in it.I also started some seeds from the bans online 20 in all not sure what i want to do yet with them good stuff though they are in the dome with the clones. got to sleep now bye for now. Ramster ;)

CIMG3393.jpg

CIMG3392.jpg

CIMG3395.jpg

CIMG3396.jpg

CIMG3398.jpg

CIMG3399.jpg

CIMG3400.jpg

CIMG3402.jpg

CIMG3391.jpg

Looking good Ramster think i might do some hydro soon, how expensive can you build a cheap but effective set up for? Im a soil grower so i have no clue lol anywho hope ya get a crap load of females!

sorry it's been a long time 6 weeks now I have a flower room in the room and 6 plants 5 weeks old on 12 hours light for a week, showing hairs all over!! a few bubbleGums and a kush with a Lavender on a 24 hour light still. some clones from bubbleGum for sexing and I cloned all the other strains too. I will write more later have to go I'll post some pics. Hope you enjoy!!! Ramster :hubba:

I almost forgot my soil project at my buds house is looking great too! 7 female Grandaddy Purples pics included :eek:

CIMG3423.jpg

CIMG3426.jpg

CIMG3427.jpg

CIMG3428.jpg

CIMG3429.jpg

CIMG3430.jpg

CIMG3431.jpg

CIMG3412.jpg

CIMG3414.jpg

CIMG3413.jpg

It's been 6 weeks since I went to cali to get a batch 'o clones from my nephew (love em) Take a look I have 6 granDaddys and one lemon kush in my 12 hour room they have been in for almost 2 weeks. Out of the 4 bubbleGums I got 1 girl :eek: oh well at least I got one!! I will leave the Lavender pure Kush and Master Kush on 24 hour. I want to make sure the clones from them are well rooted and I want to space out the 12 hour room I want to put one in every three weeks at the end of nine weeks I'll take one out and a new one in after cloning. With 7 plants they will be in a veg for around 12 weeks before going in to flower room for 8 or 9:eek:

CIMG3436.jpg

CIMG3437.jpg

CIMG3447.jpg

CIMG3448.jpg

CIMG3450.jpg

CIMG3440.jpg

CIMG3441.jpg

CIMG3445.jpg

CIMG3438.jpg

CIMG3439.jpg

Latest posts

Back