Ramster grwOs hYdrO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some at my buds in a small closet six weeks under a 24 hour 400 wtt light here are some pics I am going to put one onder a 12 hour next week there. :p

CIMG0109.jpg

CIMG0110.jpg

CIMG0111.jpg

CIMG0113.jpg

CIMG0116.jpg

CIMG0117.jpg

Been a while since and lots have gone on with the ladies the 12 hr. room has been going for one month now I put in CO2 and they are looking great!

in the pics the first ones are the veggie side of the room with Master Kush on the right and Kush on the left. The sm. one on left is Lavender and clones for latter taken from all these before going into 12 hr, :p

The 12 hr room has 5 Granddaddy one Lemon Kush that has been in for one month. Last week I put in one bubble gum that I was happy to have from 8 seeds that I got from Am. 5 years ago pic # 8 and 9 are the Lemon Kush. I want to put in more but I am out of room!

Ill tell you what this is my first time Hydro and I must say once you grow Hydro you never grow dirt again. Almost too fast lots of work but as you know if you have done it well worth it!! Can't wait to smoke my own fatty!!

I will post more when I have time, I have some ?? about some slimy white powder on some leave not all but some. I will take pics and post more then till then, I hope all is well with you growers and may your yields be plentiful
Ramster out for now :p

CIMG3461.jpg

CIMG3462.jpg

CIMG3463.jpg

CIMG3464.jpg

CIMG3468.jpg

CIMG3469.jpg

CIMG3472.jpg

CIMG3474.jpg

CIMG3473.jpg

CIMG3479.jpg

Latest posts