Shotglass Grow Anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i'm pretty much an alcoholic at this point if you can call a college student an alcoholic but yeah...

its 1.5oz, everyone saying its 1.0 is misinformed. I'm never not on this forum without dirnking a milwaukee's best ice :p.

Draston, you should put one of your shotglasses to better use, and grow some herb.

well I feel like i'm already breakin' the law enough with 6 plants which anything above 5 is a felony in my area. How would this shotglass grow work? I don't do hydro. Do you just grow the plant normally just in a shotglass instead? won't that stunt its growth? Is this just one of those things to do because you can?

Draston said:
well I feel like i'm already breakin' the law enough with 6 plants which anything above 5 is a felony in my area. How would this shotglass grow work? I don't do hydro. Do you just grow the plant normally just in a shotglass instead? won't that stunt its growth? Is this just one of those things to do because you can?

Yeah, it's pretty much something to do because you can. It doesn't stunt it's growth... it just can't grow 10 feet tall in a shotglass. I don't do hydro either.... and for that matter I don't think I've actually seen a hydro shotglass grow. But it would be interesting.
You just grow it normally... except in a shotglass.

Well i gotta give it a try huh? im also toying with the idea of using a film canister instead, as its probably smaller than a shot, but with the added bonus of being made outta plastic, i can peirce a couple of holes in the base, but thinkin about it, that probably wouldnt matter.. as long as the germ cube was moist on the outside, its definetly gonna be moist in the inside.. should be fun!..

I wonder how much bud you could produce with 10 shotglass grows under 1 hps lol.. probably more than 2 normal plants, and or, the same kind of ammount

just but some seeds in paper towel. got A shot glass. just need 2 get my digital camera working

I'm down but I have to wait till I get some seeds, I'm in a dry spell and me and my roommates haven't been able to get anything for over 2 weeks.... its killer.

When should we start this?.. also, how long is veg reccomended, is it all as usual veg until alternating nodes? or would be more reccomended to just 12 12 it for life..

heh... fantastic.. i know were ill be going if i need some more racking for my micro marijuana plant but i think i have enough for now lol

Ho-Ho-Holy chinese text batman!
the_riz: I'm starting now. As far as veg and what not.......... I suppose whatever suits your fancy. 12/12 right from seed probably isn't a bad idea.

im in lol :) starting in a few minutes :)

It's good to have so many people on board. Mine broke soil this morning, and I've got it under lights right now. I can't decide if I want to go straight to 12/12 or if I want to let it grow a few leaves first. We'll see.
I'm looking forward to pictures of everyone's grow :)

im in also but i have only bagseed left, all my cronic seeds are my current plants growing but i will be happy to grow some bagseed with yall in a 1.0oz shotglass im gonna go germ now and i do have a digital cam but whas gonna let you all know that it doesnt matter if you do 18/6 or 12/12 but if in 18/6 it will just stay in veg as a small plant putting at 12/12 from the start will just give you bud faster basically i am gonna keep them in 18/6 for now until my current plants are gowing into flowering.....i'll keep yall posted

Ah, what the heck, I'm in too. Just need to get hold hold of a shot glass.

I have perhaps 3 or 4 ice cold long necks a week, but spirits for me are a complete and utter no-no, so I have no shot glass in the house.

I'm guessing an egg cup would be roughly the same size, maybe a bit bigger. What do you think ?

I kinda get the feeling this is more of a "grow your plant in the smallest size container you think you can" grow.. although ill be stickin to shot, gonna germ in a bit..

the_riz said:
I kinda get the feeling this is more of a "grow your plant in the smallest size container you think you can" grow.. although ill be stickin to shot, gonna germ in a bit..

Ya pretty much haha. I think anything that's roughly the size of a shot glass will do alright. One of the guys on the mjp thread was growing inside of a Kazoo, another in a prescription pill container.

Latest posts

Back